Chapter 3 - Limo Talks

-Edited-

______________________________________

Warning - The following may include explicit and crude language and profanity. All characters besides you belong to Vivian Moreno. You belong to you. Story belongs to me besides the pilot that had been included. ❗Not suited for younger readers❗

______________________________________

Normal P.O.V

______________________________________

"Vrrrrrr. Vrrrrrr. Vrrr. Vrrrrrr. Vrrr-," "Dust," you said, cutting his button pressing off abruptly.

Vaggies glare intensified as Angel looked towards the both of you. "What?," he said obliviously.

"What? What?! What were you doing?!," Vaggie yelled at the spider demon. Angel simply sighed, unfazed as he said, "I owed my girl buddie a solid! Isn't that a 'redeeming quality?' Helping friends with stuff?" "Not with turf wars, that result in territorial genocide!," Vaggie shot back. You glanced at her, not sure if she was aware about her use of genocide. "Ehhh, you win some, you lose a few hundred," angel replied laughing. "It wasn't that bad anyway," he said as he continued to fiddle with the window button.

Suddenly Vaggie threw a knife, catching Angel off guard as well as destroying the window button. You chuckled at the girls actions. Angel looked at Vaggie, and you swear you heard her growl in response.

"Oh, come on, I had to!," Angel said. "My credibility was on the line," he sighed. "Come on, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean?! It just throws out my entire persona," he told the two of you, puffing up his fur breasts

"Your credibility?! What about the hotels?! Your little stunt, made us look like a fucking joke," the demon said. "No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny. I made you look... sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan. With no arms. Or legs. Ah.. Oh, with progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinking about it," Angel responded.

Angel then got up and began looking for something. You were about to question him when he said, "This thing have any liquor?" This clearly ticked off Vaggie as she said, "Can you just try to take this seriously?" Angel sighed as he said, "Fine... I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist baby," while snapping at her.

This just agitated Vaggie. "Was that you trying to be sexist, or racist?," she said standing up s Angel continued his veined search for alcohol. Angel just sighed, slumping against his seat. "Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!." He said, frustrated about the lack of alcohol.

Vaggie resumed her seat beside you and said, "I'm gonna kill him." Angel just replied, "Too late toots. Wait! Would that make me double-dead? Where exactly do I go? To double-hell?!" He then started laughing. "Sorry, you're stuck with me bitch," he said towards Vaggie. "Get used to it."

Vaggie was about to explode and she began to curse at him under her breath in spanish. In all your (y/a) years of living, you had managed to learn spanish. It was one of the most convenient languages for you to learn. Charlie didn't really care for it though.

"Listen, who cares if some jack-offs got hurt. Most of them are ugly freaks. Look around. Got a bunch of fucking Harly Quinn babies around here," Angel said. You and Vaggie both said, "You're one to talk," to which Angel just shouted, "Hey," slightly offended.

"This body is flawless. Everybody wants some of me," he continued. You just shook your head. Your asexul self couldnt understand what was so attractive about boob fluff. "And I got the creepy fan letters to prove it," Angel said as he took out a letter from his chest. As he showed it to you two, you silently questioned why he kept such a disturbing letter so close to him.

Vaggie growled, agitated. Finally, Charlie spoke up. "That was really uncool you know, Angel," she said. "Uncool?! After that train wreck, there is no way, anyone, is gonna wanna stay at the hotel," Vaggie directed at Charlie. She turned back to Angel. "All thanks to you, and your selfish bullshit!" " Does that mean I don't have a free room anymore?," Angel question. Vaggie just signaled to him with her hands and Angel responded with, "Ah, well shucks," while snapping.

"Hey, come on, we don't know if things are over yet," you tried to reason. "Try to relax Vaggie, i-i-it'll be okay!," Charlie said. Vaggie just smiled gently and gratefully towards your sister. You four sat in silence the rest of the ride.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Your group finally arrived at the hotel, heading inside. You tried not to grimace as you saw the welcome banner hanging over the front desk, as well as the balloons and streamers placed around the lobby.

Vaggie went and sat down and sat on the couch as you and your sister sat down on one of the crates in the room. Angel started looking for food, and found a box of melting popsicles in the fridge. He looks around before turning to the two of you.

"It's probably a good idea to get some food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got here," he joked. Charlie just curled up into more of a ball, as you rubbed her back. You looked at Angel, your brow furrowed, as his laughter ceased. "Not now Dust," you said quietly.

He looked like he was about to reach out and comfort her, but quickly shrugged it off and walked away. You and Charlie decided to head outside to make a call in privacy.

The phone rang twice before heading to voicemail. "Hey mom," Charlie started. "I know we keep calling," "And, you must be busy," you continued. "Really busy. But, um, the interview didn't go well. We don't know if we're going to make a difference," she said. "We don't know what we're doing. We could really use some advice, mom," you said. "I... I think dad was right about me," she said her voice cracking. You felt as though your heart would break as you watched your sisters misery. She quickly worried away her tears. "Ahah, eh, oof, ehm anyway. We'll stop talking, before this gets long," she said. "Love you... bye," you both finished.

When the both of you went inside, you and Charlie slumped against the door. She leaned against you, putting her head on your shoulder for comfort. You began to stroke her hair as she closed her eyes sadly. You both got up as you heard a knock.

Knock, knock, knock-knock, knock

You and Charlie looked at each other as you opened the door. You hesitated and opened the door. You looked at the demon in front of you. He suddenly opened his eyes. "Hell-!," you cut him off slamming the door. You and Charlie locked eyes before you opened the for again. "Llo-!," you cut him off by slamming the door again. You and Charlie locked eyes as you didn't know what to do.

"Hey Vaggie?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry, I know I promised this out sober, but ive been busy with other things. Yep. Super important things. Not spending all my time reading wattpad fanfic, pssh, why would you think that? Anyways, happy reading!

------------------------------------------------

Storyline Word Count - 1113