Chapter 7 - Hotel Staff

______________________________________

Warning - The following may include explicit and crude language and profanity. All characters besides you belong to Vivian Moreno. You belong to you. Story belongs to me besides the pilot that had been included. ❗Not suited for younger readers❗

______________________________________

Normal P.O.V

______________________________________

"Sound fair?," you asked.

Alastor looked away for a moment putting a hand up to his chin thinking, before looking back at the two of you. "Hmmm.... Fair enough," he said and proceeded to walk away. You and Charlie looked at each other and proceeded to let out a breath neither of you knew you had been holding. "Cool beans," you said, holding a thumbs up as Alastor walked past you.

You followed Alastor as he walked around the room. You stood next to Vaggie when Alastor turned around and said, "Smile my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one." He reached and grabbed Vaggie's chin as an attempt to get her to smile. She simply growled and slapped his hand away. This made you chuckle softly under your breath.

Alastor turned to you and grabbed your chin, making you look up at him. You winced in pain. You know my dear, it wouldn't do you harm to smile more," he said. "After all," he continued leaning in so close your noses where almost touching. "You do have quite the beautiful smile...," he said. You couldn't help the heat that grew on your face. You refused to acknowledge the small smile you had grown as well.

He pulled away as quickly as he leaned in and walked away humming to himself with a small smile on his face. He was always smiling, but this time it looked... different. Genuine. Vaggie looked as though she was about to jump up and kill him though. You stepped away and walked over to Charlie, placing yourself next to her.

There were few features the two of you shared, but what those features you share are beside the point. You were her sister and had grown up side by side. Ate the same food, wore similar clothes. Hell, you even had the same friends. Though as you stood next to her, you couldn't help but chuckle at your height difference. You were the shortest of the magne family, but not by much. You only reached up to Charlies eyes.

Alastor walked up to the both of you. "So where is your hotel staff?," he asked you. "Uh, well...," you said, gesturing to Vaggie. Vaggie's glare just intensified as Alastor turned to look at her.

"Oh-hoho, you're going to need more than that," he said as he adjusted his monocle and walked off.

"And what can you do my effeminate fellow?," he asked Angel Dust. "I can suck your dick," Angel replied. You gotta admit, it caught you off guard. I also caught Alastor off guard as there was a large screeching sound before he said, "Hah! No," and quickly turned away. You burst into laughter, covering your mouth, coughing a little to cover it up when Alator turned to look at you.

As he walked away Angel said, "Your loss," causing you to chuckle."Well this just won't do," Alastor said as he walked towards the middle of the room. "I suppose I could cash in a few favors to liven things up," he said. He snapped and all of a sudden the fire that was in the fireplace grew in size, followed by something falling out of it, while being covered by embers.

Alastor walked over to it, and picked it up. You all leaned in a little closer, when suddenly they opened their eye and looked around. They shifted and all of the soot came off. "This little darling is Nifty!," Alastor introduced

"Hi! I'm Nifty! It's nice to meet you!," Nifty said as she looked around at all of you. "It's been awhile since I've made new friends," she said as her pupils shrunk. "Why are you all women? Have any men here?!," she said while picking Charlie up. Vaggie drew her sword and you put your hands behind Charlie's back in case she fell. But Nifty put her down before that happened.

"I'm sorry, that's rude," Nifty apologized. "Oh man, this place is filthy," she said. "It really needs a ladies touch," she said as she began to clean. "Which is weird because you're all ladies, no offense. Oh my gosh this is awful! Nope, nope, nope, no, nope," she said as she picked up a bug.

Well. She sure is a little ball of energy, isn't she?

______________________________________

Storyline Word Count: 720 words

______________________________________