Chapter 4 - The Radio Demon

-Edited-

______________________________________

Warning - The following may include explicit and crude language and profanity. All characters besides you belong to Vivian Moreno. You belong to you. Story belongs to me besides the pilot that had been included. ❗Not suited for younger readers❗

______________________________________

Normal P.O.V

______________________________________

"Hey Vaggie?," Charlie called.

You stood by the door waiting for Charlie. You didn't hear what she said to Vaggie, but you did hear Vaggie's response. "What?! (Pause) Well Don't let him in!," she said in a, "Duh," tone.

She turned back to you. You sighed and opened the door. You were slightly surprised he was still there. "May I speak now?," he asked. "You May," Charlie answered for you. He grabbed yours along with Charlie's wrist. You immediately yanked your arm out of his hand. He looked at you in confusion for a moment before pulling Charlie closer to him.

"Alastor, pleasure to meet you my dear, quite a pleasure," he said. He turned to you and held out his hand. "Pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart," he said, his voice clearing of the static in his voice for a moment. You shook his hand and said "Likewise," while returning to your sisters side.

"Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist, what a performance! Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!," he said followed by laughing. "So many orphans..."

You sucked in your breath sharply as Vaggie held a spear to Alastors throat, stopping him in his tracks. That wasn't a wise decision as you fell into a coughing fit. Charlie patted your back as you tried to breathe normally again.

Alastor glanced back at you curiously, but his attention back on Vaggie as she spoke. "Stop right there! Cabron hijo de perra!" At this you burst out laughing. Mainly because of the look of confusion on Charlie's face. Alastor glanced at you, but quickly looked away. You ended up falling into a coughing fit again, Charlie having to support you again. "Darn me and my weak soul," you thought.

"I know your game. And I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show shitlord!," Vaggie said. Alastor remained unfazed as he said, "Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here... ɨ ㎼ØƯᛛđ ħɐⱴѥ ȡǾൻѥ Ȿǿͣ ɐȴɇȡ𝕪," he said as strange symbols and static began to cloud your vision.

You looked at him unfazed, but Charlie and Vaggie looked at him a little creeped out. "No! I'm here because I want to help!," he said. "Say what now?," Charlie asked. "Help!," he laughed and began to speak into his microphone. "Hello? Is this thing on?," he said, tapping on his microphone afterwards. "Testing? Testing!," he said. You were slightly surprised when the microphone began to talk back.

"Well I heard you loud and clear!," it responded. Did it just... "Umm... You want to help? With...?," you spoke trailing off. "This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel!," he said. "I want to help you run it," he said. "Buuut.... Why?," Charlie asked him.

"Why does anyone do anything?," he asked. "Sheer, absolute, boredom!," he continued. "I've lacked inspiration for decades! My work became mundane. Lacking focus," he said leaning on Vaggie. "Aimless!," he said as he abruptly stood up straight and shoved Vaggie away.

"I've come to crave a new form of entertainment!," he said laughing. "Does getting into a fistfight with a report count as entertainment?," your sister spoke up. Once again, Alastor laughed. "It's the purest kind my dear," he said. "Reality! True passion! After all, the world's a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment," he said looking back at the both of you with half-lidded eyes, his smile still ever present.

"So.. does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?," Charlie asked. Alastor laughed. "Of course not. That's wacky nonsense!," he said. "Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity. No, no, no, no. I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners," he said gesturing towards Vaggie and Angel.

"You don't know that...," you thought.

"You don't know a lot of things," you thought.

______________________________________

Storyline Word Count: 656 words

______________________________________

A/n: Chapter 4 was originally 9 pages long on google docs size 12 Arial 1.15 spacing. So I separated it and got 3 chapters more, after this one. I'll be publishing these episodes once a week, so I'm prepared for some time now.