Chapter 5 - Don't Touch Me

-Edited-

______________________________________

Warning - The following may include explicit and crude language and profanity. All characters besides you belong to Vivian Moreno. You belong to you. Story belongs to me besides the pilot that had been included. ❗Not suited for younger readers❗

______________________________________

Normal P.O.V

______________________________________

"You don't know a lot of things," you thought.

You immediately clutched your right hand close to your chest, out of habit as you scoffed. It was louder than you meant, catching the attention of Alastor as he narrowed his eyes at you curiously. He turned away and as he continued to talk you subconsciously began to rub the top of your right hand. "The chance given is the life they lived before, the punishment is this! There is no undoing what is done," he said.

You continued to rub your hand as you dropped your gaze to your feet. "If only they knew...," you thought. Charlie mistook your gaze for a sad one and spoke up, rubbing your back.

"So then, why do you want to help us if you don't believe in our cause?," Charlie asked the deer demon. His smile widened slightly as he turned to the two of you. "Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself!," he said, pulling you and Charlie close. Or, at least, trying to in your case. The moment he touched you, you pulled away. He looked at you curiously before continuing.

"I want to watch the scum of the earth struggle to climb up the hill of betterment," he said as he spun Charlie. "Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pits of failure," he finished, hand still on Charlie's shoulder. She removed his hand and said, "Right...," She said. "Yes indeedy. I see big things coming your way and who better to help you than I...," his voice trailing off as he dragged Charlie to some other part of the room to continue their conversation.

You went and took a seat next to Vaggie. "So, what's the deal with smiles over there?," Angel Dust asked. Vaggie looked at him in shock. You weren't surprised he didn't know. He had proven to be painfully oblivious to a lot of things "Wait, you've never heard of him before? You've been here longer than me!," Vaggie said.

Angel shrugged. "The Radio Demon. One of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen?," Vaggie asked trying to jog Angel's memory. His response was, "Eh, not big on politics," before leaning into the couch. "Ugh," Vaggie said, before proceeding to go into full detail about the Radio Demons backstory.

You zoned out. You heard Vaggie explain this to you several times shortly after you met. You heard of him but never cared to look into it. That lead Vaggie to go into fully detailed rant about how Alastor is one of the worst beings in hell she's ever heard of.

Your eyes wandered over to Alastor and Charlie. You took this time to observe him. He had strawberry red hair, and he had two hair tufts styled to look like ears. You wondered if he did that on purpose, or if it was something he couldn't control. He had brown tips, and his hair looked incredibly soft. You looked closer and realized he had two small antlers perched on his head. He had a wide red smile. He has red sclera's, bright red irises, black pupils and wore a black oval-shaped monocle over his right eye. For clothing, Alastor wore a bright red dress shirt with two black marks that cross each other. Underneath, he had a dark red pinstripe coat along with burgundy dress pants. He is also dressed in a red-knotted bowtie, burgundy gloves, and black shoes with red deer hoofprints either emblazoned or engraved on the soles. Alastor was carrying a cane with a sentient vintage style microphone attached to it.

You began to get lost in thought, snapping out of it only when Alastor locked eyes with you. You hadn't realized that you had been staring, and when you locked eyes with Alastor, his smile widened. You let your eyes linger a moment, locking eyes with him. Acting as though nothing was wrong, you let out a sigh and turned back to Vaggie and Angel. You kept a straight face and breathing even, not letting him realize the warmth that would be growing on your face from embarrassment, or the fact he had managed to fluster you

"Dammit, only I can get embarrassed for something as stupid as staring...," you thought. Yet you didn't turn back to him, keeping your gaze forward through a masquerade of bored eyes and an uninterested facial expression, only elevated by the fact that you ere rest

He was still looking at you, an eyebrow raised as that annoying smirk was still drawn across his face. "Damn," you thought.

______________________________________

Storyline Word Count: 693 words

______________________________________