Chapter 8 - The Fun Has Just Begun

______________________________________

Warning - The following may include explicate and language and profanity. All characters besides you belong to Viviane Moreno. You belong to you. Story belongs to me besides the story that had been included in the series.

❗Not suited for younger readers❗

______________________________________

Regular P.O.V

______________________________________

Well. She sure is a little ball of energy, isn't she?

You all turned your head as you heard a gruff voice exclaim, "Read 'em and weep boys. Full- whoahhhhh," he said, turning around in confusion. "The hell? What the fuck is this?," he asked looking around at his new surroundings. He then stood up straighter as he spotted Alastor.

"You!," he said pointing at the deer demon. "Ah, Husker my good friend, glad you could make it," Alastor said, putting a hand on Husk's shoulder. "Dot you, 'Husker,' me, you son of a bitch," he said. "I was about to win the whole damn pot!," Husk shouted at Alastor as the money and poker chips that had been on the table disappeared.

"Good to see you too," Alastor said, as Husk facepalmed. "What the Hell do you want with me this time?," Husk asked. "My friend, I was doing some charity work and I took it upon myself to offer your services," Alastor said, putting his arm around Husks neck. "I hope that's ok." "Are you shittin' me?!," Husk asked. "Hm. No I don't think so," Alastor said, causing you to give a small chuckle. Alastor quickly glanced at you before returning to his conversation with Husk.

Husk shoved Alastor off of him and said, "You thought it would be some kind of big fucking riot, just to pull me out of nowhere?!," Husk yelled. Alastor just stood there unfazed as he brushed off the dusk from his coat. "You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!," He yelled. "Maybe," Alastor replied. You couldn't help but laugh so you covered it up with a cough. This time though, you both locked eyes. Your face immediately grew red from embarrassment, so you quickly looked away. Alastor smirked, but looked back at Husk quickly.

"I ain't doin' no fucking charity job," Husk said. "Well, I figured you would be the perfect piece to man the front desk of this fine establishment! With your charming smile and welcoming energy, this job was made for you!," he said as he made Husk smile, only for Husk to frown as soon as he removed his hand.

"Don't worry my friend," he said as he walked towards the bar. "I can make this more welcoming! If you wish," he said. He waved his arm, making a beer appear on the counter. Husk approached Alastor and said, "What, you think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?!," Husk yelled as he snatched the bottle from the counter behind Alastor. "Well you can!," he said as he began to drink the beer and made his way behind the bar.

"I-I'm not so sure that's a-a good i...dea...," you said nervously. But Vaggie was already talking against it. "Hey, hey, hey-hey-hey!," she said. "No! No bar! No alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of, mouth... brothel... man cave-!," she said but was cut off by Angel Dust tackling her.

"SHut up! SHut! Up! We are keeping this," he said using 3 of his arms to point towards the bar. He went up to Husk and said, "Hey~." Husk just replied. "Go fuck yourself." Angel Dust replied with, "Only if you watch me~."

You and Charlie went up to husk. She leaned over the edge of the bar, offering her hand for Husk to shake. "You are going to love it here!," Charlie said. You could practically see the stars in her eyes. "I lost the ability to love years ago," Husk replied, taking another swig of alcohol, causing you to wince. "Well, that's rather unfortunate," you replied walking over to Vaggie. Charlie quickly got off the counter and followed you.

"So, what do you think?," Alastor asked the two of you. "This is amazing!," Charlie exclaimed while rubbing her cheeks. You laughed at your sisters silly behavior. "Its. Ok," Vaggie said. Alastor pulled the three of you into a hug. Or tried to in your case. You jerked out of his grip the moment he touched you, wincing slightly from pain.

He looked at you questioningly but continued on anyway.

"Haha, this is going to be very entertaining!," Alastor said.

______________________________________

Storyline Word Count: 705 words

Published - 1/4/21

______________________________________