09

Hugs!!
That's what I love!

And playing too ;)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Mature)

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? MORE LIKE WHY- I MEAN WHEN? JIMIN-SSI SINCE WHEN DID YOU START HIDING THINGS FROM ME? ITS ALRIGHT I KNOW BUT WE HIDE THINGS TOGETHER FROM EVERYONE AND IT WAS A RULE THAT WE WON'T HIDE THINGS FROM EACH OTHER THEN WHY? HOW CAN YOU? IS THAT ANYHOW ALLOWED TO DO? WE'VE HIDDEN THINGS FROM EVERYONE, MY FAMILY, YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, NOON-"

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted loudly, louder than the younger, to stop him from speaking any further, "We were just pranking you. This beautiful woman already has a boyfriend and we're meeting for the first time today. It just happened that she dropped by today to meet noona, THAT'S IT! Don't worry AND LEARN TO SPEAK LESS!!!"

"Um... What are you both exactly talking about?" Olivia asked, raising her hand up.

"N-nothing!" Jimin shook his head and got up, bidding goodbye to the three and he walked out of the house.

"What just happened?" Inaya asked, looking towards Jungkook.

"Nothing! I was just too much shocked. Hehe." He scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't believe your boyfriend..." Olivia whispered in her sister's ears, getting a slap on her hand in return and wincing over it.

"What about tomorrow? Which subject?" Inaya questioned Jungkook who had already zoned out, thinking about the lies.

"Huh? Korean literature."

"Prepared?"

"Need to study a little more, I'll be off then. Bye Orlando!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

He walked away, while Olivia kept on cursing at him.

"Why does he need to mess my name?" She huffed out.

"He remembers your name, he is just teasing you and you do the same. Then what's the problem?" Inaya chuckled at her sister, who was already sprawling over the couch. "What about your internship?"

"Pretty well. The person I'm working with isn't only handsome and hardworking but polite, too and he is really famous in this stream. Guess I'll stick with him."

"So it's event management for you?"

"Yeah, for the time being."

"You know, you need to choose one, right?"

"Yeah yeah yeah...."

--×--

Olivia had stayed for longer than Inaya expected, she was even ready to sleepover but for what Inaya knew, Olivia might cause disturbance, according to her nature, and that would make it difficult for Jungkook to study, so she sent her off.

Inaya had prepared some simple dinner and called out for Jungkook. He came to the dining table with a book in his hand and pen in his mouth.