21

"INAYA!"

"What, Namjoon?! You've been coming and going for like... the thousandth time now." She sighed frustrated at the arrival of the very man who had said 'no sex in office', again and then again and then again.

"Schedule changed."

"What do you mean?"

"Royal family. Tomorrow. Seoul. At 5."

"At least form a proper sentence." She shook her head sideways, rolling her eyes at the man who was huffing out air from his mouth. "And why are you breathing so heavily?"

"See... The royal family, the one who has invited you to the birthday of prince and kinda asked you to host that small but huge ceremony, The Jeon's, they want to meet you again, tomorrow, at 5. I'll be there with you, dress formally, and the advertisement shoot will be postponed. Next thing, I came running that's why I am breathing heavy." He exhaled a huge breath, giving a small nod to the woman assuring her he was fine.

"Sit and drink some water, and breathe from your nose, IQ 148!" She taunted, grabbed a bottle of water and tossed it in his direction, which he failed to catch.

Water splashed over the ground, and both of them grimaced. Being her usual clumsy self, as soon as Inaya got up to call someone to clean the mess, she slipped landing with a huge thud on her butt.

She winced whilst Namjoon pulled her up and she rubbed her butt in agony.

"Your fault!" She grabbed his collar with one hand, the other still placed over her hip.

"How?"

"Can't you catch a bottle?!"

"It was a mistake!"

"Mistake my ass."

"Shouldn't it be, 'Pain in my ass'?"

"KIM NAMJOON!'

――×――

All she wanted was a great dinner and a massage from Jungkook. Falling was one thing but when it hurt, she would always reach out to Jungkook. He was good in this thing as well, so why wouldn't she?

She was afraid her hip would be bruised but by God's grace it wasn't, although it did hurt when she sat. Mentally cursing Namjoon, she drove into the driveway of her home, parked the car and quickly jumped out of it.

When she entered inside the house, she remembered that Jungkook had taken the responsibility of cooking.

"Jungkook." She called out, waiting for the guy to come out with a chef's hat over his head and an apron tied around his torso and a complacent smile on his lips, looking sexy. But the actual scenario differed from her imagination.

He came out running, the chef's hat falling from his head, the apron wrongly tied, tied so tightly that it would have hurt his waist. And instead of a smile, he had worry all over his face. There was one more thing, a pan in his hand with the black remains of the probable food he was trying to make.

Her eyes widened as he ran from one corner of the house to the other, blowing out some air on the burnt food, periodically shouting 'oh my god' and 'AH'.