12

You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

All of Me
~John Legend

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Naked

Chapter 7

Paragraph 1, line 2

She was sulking, since the past day. When Jeon had entered her home to greet her with some food, she was sulking. When he had tried to lighten her mood by cracking jokes, she was sulking. And now again, when he was singing her favourite song, she was sulking.

"STOP DOING THAT, WOULD YOU?" He shouted, gaining her attention, but ignoring his words she sulked again.

"NOONA!!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PERIOD FEELS LIKE, SO SHUT UP!" She made herself clear for sure, Jeon didn't even move from his position after her outburst.

He kept on sitting in his place and read one of her short stories, while she sulked. Then she groaned, making him look at her concerned. She buried her face in her pillow shouting out her pain.

"Second day is always a headache for me! JEON!" Her voice startled him, so much, that he dropped the book from his hand and turned around, saluting her.

"SIR! I... I mean MA'AM!"

"Buy me ice cream~ Please~ Chocolate flavour. Thank you so much. I owe you a lot for th-"

"I didn't even say yes...?" He shrugged at her, sitting back in his place.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-"

"I AM GOING, I'LL BE BACK SOON! BYEE!"

――★――

Periods weren't the thing for Inaya. She hated them, just like every other woman around. But then again, periods were important too, she mused, at least the arrival of it proved that she wasn't pregnant. She cringed on her own thoughts, turning to her other side and hugging her legs close to her chest.

She heard the door to the house open and then close. Quickly getting on her legs, she ran and tossed herself on Jungkook.

"Ah! You're heavy noona!"

"Proof that I eat, unlike you! Working out all the time!"

"So what?!"

"So what??!!! Look at yourself!" She pulled the neck of his sweatshirt and peeked inside "There is nothing. Just a skeleton covered with skin. You should eat more in place of excercisng!!"

"Stopppp peeping!"

"As if I haven't seen it~" She gave him a creepy smile while he made a face of disgust. "Where is my ice-cream, anyway?"

"Get off me first!"

"I don't want to!" She pouted.

"Noona!"

"Jungkook!"

"Noo-"

"Fineee~" She sung out while jumping away from him and walking into the kitchen, then crouching down holding her stomach.