20

Small fights.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Walking down the corridor, Namjoon played with the pages he had in his hands. Giving a last look to each time-table he had made according to himself, he walked towards Inaya's cabin to surprise her with loads of work.

It was, yet, another day for him to work as her manager but she lessened his travel expense by showing up herself, and he appreciated her for that.

Inaya was an important person for him, rather than just being her manager, they were great friends.

Since Inaya debuted as a writer, Namjoon worked as her manager. There was a strong sense of attraction between the two, and ultimately they ended up being wonderful friends. Namjoon thought of her as his sister, whilst she wouldn't miss a chance to diss him like real a sibling would do.

There was faith, there was affection in their friendship. But, even after all these things, Inaya, as a loyal girlfriend, abided by Jungkook's condition. Thereof Namjoon had been unaware of the relationship she was sharing with Jungkook, more over he didn't know Jungkook or anyone having the same name as him.

But he trusted her. He believed in her. He had a faith, that whatever she'll decide to do wouldn't be wrong. Afterall, she was the same age as him,even if she didn't have the same IQ as him, she was mature enough to make choices for her welfare.

As he walked down the wooden path, to Inaya's cabin, a smile placed itself on his face, his eyes crinkled slightly, his dimples gave their way in. He would've called out for her few steps away from the room but instead he was welcomed with few muffled moans.

"Shit noona!"

"'Shit noona' who the hell is inside?" His face grimaced as he eavesdropped the hubbub created inside.

"Shhhh- Fuck! A little more, baby!"

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he heard the manly voice again, realising what was going on inside. Unable to resist the urge of calling out for his friend, he shouted her name.

"INAYA!" He rattled on the door, before the activity going on inside the room could progress any further, giving a heart attack to the two people inside.

Grabbing Jungkook's jeans quickly, she handed it to him, and started pushing him everywhere and anywhere he could hide in the room.

"Let me, at least, wear my jeans!" He whisper yelled at her, making her curse several times at him and throw unconscious slaps on his chest.

"Excuse me! I told you not to do anything here but you were continuously dying, saying 'Noona, two whole effing years, please!' And what was that? 'Lets just wrap up with a handjob' Sir, now what? Huh? And why are you taking so much time to just pull these damn pants up?!" She yelled back at him, his movements hastening as he heard her words.

"But you never stopped, you were enjoying it too. You are equally guilty, Miss Inaya!"

"You could've asked me to stop, Jeon Jungkook, but no, you were too busy saying 'a little more, baby', with that damn fucking sexy voice of yours. What more?"

"That doesn't make me the only one at fault in here." He grabbed his phone from her table, walking towards the open window.

"You won't jump?!" She grabbed his hand before he could do any silly thing, according to her. "We're on the third floor!" There was clattering on the door, caused by the concerned man standing outside, but Jungkook was too frustrated for that.