chapter three

August's POV
"Aug. Aug. August!" i heard my name being called.

"What beybeh? im tryna sleep." i say.

"i know, but you're squishing me. i have to pee." Layla says. i open my eyes and i look at ha. i unwrapped my arms from around ha and she gets up hella fast and run to ha bathroom. i decided to go ahead and get up.

i heard da shower cut on and i have to piss too. i walked in there thinkin she would be in da shower already, but she wasn't. she was naked and wrapping ha hair up. "August what the fuck? get out!" she says covering up.

"oh shit my bad ma. i have to pee." i say pullin my sweats down. she quickly gets in da shower so i wouldn't see ha naked no mo. she got a nice ass body and ha tiddies sit perfectly. i finished and started to wash my hands. i started to get a lil hard thinkin about da situation dat just happened.

"why you aint pee downstairs?" she yells a lil so i could hear ha.

"because i was to lazy to walk downstairs. do you have a extra toothbrush?" i asked.

"yea they in one of them drawers." i checked da top two and they wun in there so i checked da third one and it was a dick in there. i tried not to laugh but i failed. "whats so funny?" she asked peekin from da shower curtain.

"watchu use this fa when you have meh." i say laughin again. ha face paled which made meh laugh even mo.

"thats not mine. its chey's." she says rollin ha eyes. "can you get out? im done with my shower." she say turnin da water off. i passed ha da towel dat was on da back of da door.

"you know this is yours and nah ima stay right here." i say. she closes da shower curtain again then she steps out with ha towel wrapped around ha. i looked at her up and down and i felt myself harden again. i swiftly moved my hands so she wouldn't see my print.

"its not mine and you dont have to put your hands right there because i already seen your print." she shrugs and walks out. i could see ha ass jiggling and im startin to think she doin this shit on purpose.

"watchu wanna do today?" i asked to keep my mind from thinkin about fuckin ha.

"um.. lets just chill today." she says coming out of her closet in a green sports bra and grey sweats.

"Okay. Ima go to da sto right quick. You want somn?" I asked grabbin my keys off her dresser.

"Yea, some Slim Jim's, candy, and a sprite." She says grabbin ha purse and pulled some money out. "Guh, youn gotta give meh no money. I got you." I tell ha.

"Okay. Well thanks Aug." she smiles. Why... why i have to wake up horny? I hug ha and she walks me to da door. "Be careful Aug." she says huggin me again, as if i wasn't coming back.

"Yes ma'am." I smile.

~ Layla's POV ~

While August was out getting some snacks I decided to straighten up a little. I want to rearrange my room but its too much furniture. Plus im indecisive so i dont know how i want it.

After i got done sweeping and straightening up I sat on my couch and turned on Love and Basketball. This movie will always be my favorite. In the middle of the movie there's a knock on my door. I got happy knowing August was back with snacks.

I opened the door and was slightly disappointed. It was my ex. "What do you want Jordan?" I asked as he stood at my door.

"Come on. Dont act like that. We have to talk." He says slightly pushing me out the way, coming in my house.