Chapter five

August's POV
~1 month later~
Im out gettin shit fa Layla birthday, which is in 3 days. I hope she like it. As i was pullin out da mall parkin lot when i heard my phone ringing. Layla name popped up and I started smiling. I answered the FaceTime.

"Hey beybeh." I say.

"Hey aug. where are you? I thought we was going out for lunch today." She said.

"Beybeh thats in anotha 2 hours. You want meh to come early?" I say.

"Yes please! Thanks in advance."

"You really want meh to come, like right na?" I say messin with ha.

"Yes aug damn. I haven't seen you in weeks. I thought we was friends." She say poutin.

"We are. Ight ima be there in a lil bit. Bye Lay."

"Wait how long is a 'lil bit'?" She asked and i smiled.

"See you later beybeh." I say smiling then i hung up.

I already know she gone be on my ass fa hangin up in ha face, but i had to. I know she miss meh but i gotta handle my business first.

I send her a picture so she won't be too mad at me when i get to her house.

Me: ima be there in a lil bit

Me: ima be there in a lil bit. Cheer up 😊
10:19 am
Lay💗: 🙄. I do not like you.
10:21 am
Me: why not 😂
10:30 am
Lay💗: cause you hung up on me then you gonna send me a pic of you knowing you look good🙄😭.
10:31 am
Me: damn im sorry beybeh but i promise ima b there in a few minutes.
10:45 am
Lay💗: okay aug.
10:46 am

I decided to finish gettin da stuff tomorrow. I miss Lay too and I already feel bad fa hangin up on ha. Ian seen ha in bout 3 weeks because i been outchea with Trav and Callie and doing other shit. But during those weeks i did check up on ha when i wasn't busy.

I parked in the driveway then quickly put Layla's gifts in my trunk befo the surprise was ruined. Ion think she expecting anything from meh, but it don't matter cause ima give ha stuff anyway. After i closed the trunk i seen Layla locking ha door befo runnin to meh... literally.

"Hey aug!" She said jumpin on meh. I wrapped my arms around ha and picked ha up while spinnin around.

"Hey Layla." I say puttin ha down. She still didn't let go, neither did i. "Was you lookin out da window when i pulled up?" I asked because she came out hella fast befo i could blow da horn or call ha.

"Nope. I heard your loud ass music and i knew it was you." She says smilin.

"Ion mean to intrude or anything, but Layla can I talk to you." I stopped hugging Lay and turned around. It was ha ex, Jordan.

"What do you want Jordan?" Layla said crossin ha arms. She was lookin hella fine. She had on a jean jacket, white shirt, blue jeans, and some clear heels. Plus her hair in a straightened high ponytail.

"I just said it, i wanna talk to you for a moment, alone." He said lookin at me.

"Dont look at meh cause ian goin nowhere." I said leaning against my car.

"Aug can you just wait in the car?" She said to meh. "Jordan you got 2 minutes. I got places to be." She said.

I sat in da car with my door opened and scrolled on instagram. I was about to play some music, but then i got curious to see what was going on so I looked up. I saw his hands shaking his fist starting to bawl. I stood up, but then Layla punched him. He instantly fell. I was trying super hard not to laugh.

"Fuck you Jordan. Stop bringing your ass to my house before i call the cops." She said. Jordan was layin on da concrete, watchin Lay walk away and get in my car. I looked back at him one mo time befo chuckling and getting into my car.

"Wassup with y'all?" I asked tryin not to laugh.

"He mad because i told him i been over him. Its been 2 years and he still acting the same, but claims that he changed. Then he called me a hoe because he thinks i been having sex with multiple guys after our breakup, even though I been celibate as fuck.. well that was until you came around. Plus he start disrespecting you, but didn't have the guts to say it to your face." She says.

"What was he saying?" I said.

"Basically he was calling you a bitch ass nigga. And he was like how you're a pussy. And he said how i left him for a ghetto thug." She said. "Then he was like how all your songs were trash, but last year i would see snaps of him singing your music."

"Beybeh he just hatin. He knows ian worr bout his ass and he don't like dat. Don't feed him yo time and energy. He see you doin betta than him and he don't want you to." I say. "Im kinda scared of you na." I say chuckling.

"Why?" She smiles.

"Because you got a mean right hook. Ian eva seen no girl punch a nigga dat hard." I laugh.

"I didn't know i had it in me. But he really pissed me off." She said rolling her eyes. I backed out of da driveway. I stopped at the stop sign and looked at Layla. I grabbed her chin so she could look at me.

I then kissed her and i felt her body relax. We kept kissing then someone honked at us. I still didn't stop. "Aug we need to go, there's people honking at us." She said pulling away.

"They ugly ass coulda went around." I say stickin up my middle finger then driving again.

"You got all day and all week to kiss me." She says.

"I know. I jus missed you a lil." I say smiling.

"Awww." She says pinching my cheek. I slapped ha hand down and she laughed.

*****
"Thanks August." Lay says.

"Fa what? Ian do nun." I say laying my head on her boobs then wrapping my hands around ha waist.

She started to play in my hair. "Yes you did. Thanks for taking me out to eat today and spending time with me. I been bored as fuck these past few weeks."

"I know Lay. I been busy."

"I know and I understand." She says. I started moving my hands up her back to her bra. I unbuckled it. "Aug what are you doing?" She said laughin a lil.

"Ian doing nun." I say puttin her nipple in my mouth.