Chapter Seven

August's POV
Yesterday i told Layla dat i was gone see ha because i needed to tell ha somn. What I'm gone tell her could make or break our friendship. Ion wanna make ha lose ha respect or trust fa me.

I'm on my way to ha house. By da time I get there, she gone be at work. She told me she left da spare key in da flower pot so I can let myself in. Ian gone lie, I'm nervous as hell. Ion know what ha reaction gone be.

I really hope ion lose ha because fa one, I actually like ha company and fa two, if she end up givin ha pussy ta anotha nigga ima kill him and ha. Dat shit is powerful I almost left it in a couple times. I pull up in da drive way. Ian get my clothes out because ion know if she gon want me to stay afta I tell ha wat I gotta tell ha.

I decided to go back out and get some flowers and a teddy bear and some snacks she like. I also bought some roses to spread across da house. I started to make us dinner so she wouldn't have to do it since she gon b comin home from a long day at work.

By da time I got done setting errthang up I heard da keys in da lock. I rushed to turn off all lights. I then hid in a closet. I heard ha call my name and drop ha heels and purse on da ground. She called my name again and I opened da closet door.

"What are you in my closet for? And why is it so dark in here?" She says.

"I was gon scare you, but I knew i was gon feel bad aftawards." I say. "Plus it ain't dat dark I got some candles lit."

She walks over and kisses my cheek. "How was your trip?" She asked takin ha blouse off.

"Um well dats wat I wanted to talk about. Let's have dinner first doe." I say stalling as much as possible.

"Um, okay?" She said walking ova to da table. I pulled ha chair out and kissed ha cheek. I walked ova to my seat and sat down. We said grace then started eating. She told me about ha day and how one of Ha coworkers been pissing ha off since I showed up to ha job. I laughed a lil because I noticed dat my lil beybeh Layla was protective ova a young nigga.

After we got done eating I put da dishes in da sink. "Okay, what did you want to talk about?" She said still walkin around in her bra and skirt.

"I think you should take a shower first." I say.

"Why? Oh shit do I stank?" She asked sniffing her self.

"No beybeh, I jus want you ta be really comfortable." I say.

"Aug stop stalling dude." She says. "Oh by the way I like the set up. You must wanna have sex or something." She jokes while turning da lights on and blowing out da candles.

"Nah. I jus wanna treat you afta a long day." I say.

"Aw August." She says befo comin ova to hug meh. "Tell me what's going on Aug. I'm tired of waiting."

"Okay well you might wanna sit down fa dis." I say. She groans and roll her eyes befo sittin on da couch.

"Okay well. Um, I'm actually nervous about dis and ion want you to look at meh any differently." I say.

"Aug whatever you did, I'm sure I can get past it. Tell me." She said. I stood up and walked backwards a few steps.

"Well urm... while I was on my trip I told you I was going to NOLA, but I didn't. I actually stayed here and went to a girl house and had sex wit ha." I said. I could see a lil pain in ha eyes and I felt bad.

"Okay. That kinda hurts me how you felt the need to lie to me. Plus I don't know why you lied over lil ass shit like dat because we ain't even together." She said. I can tell she was getting mad because ha whole accent done changed.

"I know beybeh, but there's more to it." I say. She rolls ha eyes and started massaging her temples.

"What is it? Just tell me." She said.

"Well i been fuckin dis girl fa a long time and da day befo yesterday I went to go get tested. I am positive fa HIV." I say. Immediately I saw I switch turn off in her head.

"What da fuck you mean you tested positive? Boy get out my face befo I get real disrespectful." She says. I stood there. "August what the fuck?! Dude we been havin sex for da longest and you bring this other bitch up na?! THEN YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE HIV AND WE BE FUCKIN HAVIN SEX. I PROBABLY GOT IT NOW BECAUSE OF YO HOE ASS. I COULD YOU BE SO INCONSIDERATE!?!!!!" She yells.

Ova da months i been cool wit lay, ian neva seen ha this mad.

"Beybeh I'm sowry." I say.

"Bruh get all yo shit and get the fuck out. I swear August." She says. I saw ha shaking so I walked up to ha.

"Beybeh I'm so sowry." I say huggin ha. She started cryin and I've neva felt dis bad befo.

"August how could you do this to me? Bro I love you dude and I'm such a down ass fan and this how you do me." She cries.

"I swear it wasn't intentional." I say. She backs up and looked at me wit ha tearful eyes. Next thang I know, I got da taste slapped out my mouth.

"Fuck you Aug. please get out. I cant stand to look at you right now." She says sitting back on the couch.

"Wait befo I go I gotta tell you somn else."

"What? What now August?" She said. Damn I feel sooo bad.

"It's a prank. Ian fuck no bitch while fuckin you. And I definitely don't have hiv or any std." I say.

"Stop playing because you prolly do have it." She said.

"I promise I dont. I swea to gawd." I say. "I wouldn't do you or anybody else like dat. I'm so sowry."

"August I hate you. I hate you and yo dumbass prank." She chuckled a lil bit. I wiped ha tears and pulled her in my lap. She was still pouting.

"I'm really sowry love. I got you somn to make up fa dis." I put ha back down on da couch then went to ha room and grabbed da teddy bear and snacks. I then brought it back down to ha downstairs.

"Thanks Aug. you promise you don't have nothing?" She asked.

"Beybeh I swea." I say befo kissin ha lips.

"Okay good because now I need a relaxer." She says befo undoing her bra. She got in my lap and I started rubbin on ha thighs.

"Where yo panties at? I know like hell yeen go to work wit no panties on." I say.

"Boy shut the fuck up. I took em off when u went upstairs. Now can you please ease my mind and fuck me already." She says.

"Well shit beybeh say less." I say takin my clothes off.