Fury

*Luan was watching her favourite show when suddenly, she heard voices from the parents' room. So she investigated when......*

Rita: Those kids are dumber than I realized!

Lynn Sr.: Yeah! Kicking Lisa out?! Best plan ever!

Rita: Yeah! *laughs* Except, Lincoln wasn't as dumb as we thought!

*That made Luan so angry, that she felt her blood boil.*

Luan: Why those double crossing backstabbing.....!!!!!! *Her face turned red.* I'LL CLOBBER THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *she broke the door down*

Rita:*surprised* Luan! Uh..., what are you...?!

Luan: SAVE YOUR EXCUSES FOR ANOTHER TIME, RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BRAINWASHED US!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MANIPULATED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Sr.: Luan, please let us explain...! *but he was interrupted by Luan punching him in the face*

Luan: I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, LYNN SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TRICKED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Suddenly, Lori ran into the room.*

Lori: Luan?! What's going on in here?!

Luan: OUR PARENTS MANIPULATED US!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: Luan, honey, calm down and tell me what happened.

Luan:*calm* Lori, these two backstabbing jerks tricked us! They used Lucy's crystal ball and summoned that demon into Lisa's Tooth! They broke it!

Lori:*angry* WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! WHY YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TURNED US AGAINST OUR OWN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WALK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita: Lynn, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*They ran out to Vanzilla and drove away.*

Luan: GET BACK HERE YOU COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: Luan, calm down! Please!

Luan: We have to tell the other sisters about This!

Lori: I'm calling an emergency Sibling meeting immediately!

To be continued......