Enraged

*Luan was about to follow Lori when suddenly, Lynn Sr. grabbed her by the arm.*

Lynn Sr.: You little TWERP!!!!! I OUGHT TO CONFISCATE YOUR COMEDY THINGS AND REVOKE YOUR ALLOWANCE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Luan: YOU WOULDN'T DARE, YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Sr.: WHAT WAS THAT, YOUNG LADY?!?!?!?!

Luan: I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A SPOILED JERK!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T MANIPULATE ME LIKE YOU DID WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Sr.: DO YOU WANT ME TO LOCK  YOU IN THAT BUNKER WITH LISA?!?!??!?!?

???: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

*They turned around and saw Soren, who was enraged.*

Soren: YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Sr.: You're in no position to do that, young man!

*Suddenly, Soren turned into a werewolf and and bit Lynn Sr. in the arm.*

Lynn Sr.: YEOW!!!!!!!!!

*He let go of Luan and ran off.*

Soren: THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER RUN IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! *he then turned back into a human* Luan! Are you okay?!

Luan: He...! He...!

Soren: He what, Luan?! Tell me please!

Luan:*angrily crying* He threatened to take away my comedy stuff!

Soren: I know, Luan! I saw it!

Luan: HE WAS GOING TO LOCK ME IN LISA'S BUNKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LIED TO US!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY OWN MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!??!?! **** MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: What's going on down here?!

*They turned around and saw the siblings looking down on them.*

Soren: YOUR FORMER FATHER THREATENED YOUR SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Jr.: WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? FIRST THEY BRAINWASH US, AND NOW THIS?!?!?!?!?!??!!? I'M SO GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soren: Never mind him, LJ! Right now,  we have to get Lisa out of the bunker!

Lincoln: I'll do it! Apparently, you girls aren't the real criminals here! So, I'm sorry for getting angry at you now that I know what really happened!

Lynn Jr.: That's okay, Linc! We deserved it!

*Lincoln went to let Lisa out as Soren spoke to Luan.*

Luan:*crying* Just go away, Soren!

Soren: Never, Luan! I'm not leaving your side no matter what!

*He hugged her as Lincoln came back with Lisa, who was enraged after hearing about what really happened.*

To be continued....