Benny Cheating

*Lori dropped Luan off at school. Hopefully, things would've been better, but today, it would get worse. As Luan walked into the building, Soren was standing there.*

Luan: Soren?! What's going on?!

Soren: Luan, there's something I need to tell you. Benny was cheating on you.

Luan: What are you talking about?! Benny would never....!

Soren: I saw him kiss another girl!

Luan:*heartbroken* What...?!

Soren: I'm afraid so! And worst of all, he was making out with Maggie! I saw it with my own eyes!

Luan:*starts to get angry* Maggie....?! My OWN BEST FRIEND?!??!!?!?!?!? AFTER I PERFORMED AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY, THIS IS HOW SHE THANKS ME?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?

*She stormed off to find Benny, only to find him kissing Maggie.*

Luan: BENJAMIN LOPEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benny:*nervous* Luan....! Hey...! I didn't see....!

Luan: SHUT UP, YOU SON OF A ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY OWN BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie:*crying* Luan....! Please....! I'm sorry....! I didn't.....!

Luan: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES, MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND, BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *to Benny* AND AS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE!!!!!!!!!!! FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!! THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*As Luan stormed off, Soren glared at them both.*

Soren: You son of a ****! You lying BACKSTABBING JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!

*He turned into his werewolf stage and used his claws to rip Benny's shirt. He then cut off Maggie's hair until she was bald.*

Soren: NEXT TIME, I'LL FINISH YOU OFF BY KILLING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He turned back into a human and ran off to find Luan. He found her crying her eyes out.*

Soren: Luan...!

Luan: Soren, I'm sorry you had to see that...!

Soren: That's okay, Luan! You were just angry at them! I understand!

Luan: Thank's, Soren! *sighs* I just hope that Lisa's tooth heals soon!

Soren: It will, Luan! Trust me!

To be continued....