Leave Her Alone

*Lisa walked down the hallway of the school when suddenly, a group of bullies grabbed her and shoved her against the locker.*

Bully 1: Oh look! It's Tentacle Mouth!

Lisa: Let me go!

Bully 2: Uhm.... what's the word I'm looking for?! Oh yeah.... No, geek!

Lisa: I said let me go!

Darcy: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*They turned around and saw Darcy and David, who were very angry.*

Bully 3: Oh, you want her?! TAKE HER!!!!!!!!! *they threw Lisa on the ground, making both Darcy and David  angry. She then grabbed the first one's arm.*

Darcy: LISTEN TO ME, YOU ****!!!!!!!!! IF YOU EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN, YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER SET FOOT IN THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

*She then flipped the first bully, making him and the others run in fear.*

Lisa:*crying* Thank you!

Darcy: Anytime, Lisa! You're my best friend!

*Meanwhile, Luan and Lori pulled up in front of Soren's house.*

Luan: Hey, Lori, I'm sorry I threw your phone against the wall!

Lori: Don't worry about it, Luan! You were just upset and honestly, I don't blame you! You were just looking after me! I get it, Luan! You're a good little sister and I'm proud of you for standing up for me!

Luan: Thanks, Lori!

*They walked into the house and met Soren and his Aunt Rachel and Uncle Richard. They fixed lunch for them, since Lori and Luan didn't go to school.*

Lori: Thanks for having us over, Rachel!

Rachel: Anytime, Lori!

Richard: We just couldn't stand to see you guys being the scapegoats at all! That's why you and your siblings can stay with us from now on!

Luan: Thanks, Richard!

Soren: Oh, Luan, wait! There's one more thing I wanted to say to you!

Luan: What is it, Soren?!

Soren: I love you, Luan!

Luan:*smiles with tears in her eyes* Really?!

Soren: Really!

Luan: Then, I love you too, Soren!

*As they kissed, Lori smiled with tears in her eyes as well. Her little sister was growing up fast.*

To be continued in the finale.......