⇒ chapter eleven

KAWAMOTO SHIORI ROLLEDher eyes and smacked the back of Hanae's head, which resulted from a loud yelp from the older girl

her eyes and smacked the back of Hanae's head, which resulted from a loud yelp from the older girl.

"Ouchie!"

The brunette exclaimed, pouting and rubbing the back of her head like a child, which immediatley worried Sugawara as the mother-like person he naturally was.

"Baka, Suga-kun has to ask permission from his parents first! He doesn't even have clothes to wear to go to bed!"

The trio stood in silence as the two girls awaited an answer from the boy in the middle, staring at him intently- both of their eyes screaming 'tell her I'm right!'.

Suga gulped, rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he felt an invisible weight fall on his shoulders. The pressure from the both of them was defenitley getting to him.

"Um, I do have to ask my mom, but I'm sure there will be no problem since it's not like I really have a choice, but Shiori has a point, Kawamoto-san, what would I wear?"

"Well I can put your clothes to wash and you can wear some of Terushima-kun's clothes!"

"You don't even know how to wash clothes, Hanae," Shiori replied, rolling her eyes and heading to the kitchen to get something to drink.

In Japan, most girls would learn basic housework skills from a young age, but since Hanae was always busy with volleyball or friends all-year-round, Shiori had to take care of most of the chores in the house. Not only at home, but also at her grandparents' house during the summers. The younger girl never minded it anyways, she quite enjoyed cooking and washing dishes.

"Who's Terushima-kun?"

Sugawara questioned, his gaze still lingering where his kouhai was stood.

Before Hanae could answer, her younger sister piped up from the kitchen,

"Her ex-boyfriend, Sugawara-kun, do you want something to drink?"

"Do you have any peach tea by any chance?"

"Yeah!"

Hanae rolled her brown eyes and snapped her fingers, to gain his attention, which worked instantly as he looked back at her.

"Yes, he has some clothes he left here. Just some shorts and a T-shirt, they probably fit you. As for toiletries, we have a spare toothbrush and deodrant and stuff," she informed him, leading him into the kitchen where a tall glass of hot peach tea was waiting for him on the kitchen counter.

"What about your parents?"

"Our mom is at our aunt's house and our dad is on a buisness trip," Shiori answered before taking a sip of her hot green tea. "And you can stay in the guest room, but in the meatime, it's almost ten and I'm pretty sure none of us have eaten, so do you guys want something in specific to eat?"