⇒ chapter fifteen

WHEN THE PAIRarrived to the Sugawara residence, they were immediately greeted by a high pitch barking coming from inside the boy's house

WHEN THE PAIR
arrived to the Sugawara residence, they were immediately greeted by a high pitch barking coming from inside the boy's house.

Kawamoto Shiori's emotions were all over the place. She was nervous, excited, tired, sleepy, hungry, sensitive, and happy all at the same time- the effects of her period coming at her on full blast as well as the cramps kicking through her stomach. It was only normal, taking into consideration the fact that she was now about to enter one of Koushi's most private places.

She cleared her throat, trying to get rid of any unneeded tension that was maybe lingering in the atmosphere.

"Suga-kun, what's your dog's name?"

Koushi smiled widely at the girl's interest and answered her with soft eyes,

"His name is Haru. He may seem intimidating now, but he's actually very gentle and pretty hyper for his age."

Shiori nodded in understanding at his response and as soon as the boy opened the door, she was met with the proof of his words.

A black shiba inu instantly greeted the couple of teens excitedly, running around them in circles. It was fairly small for the average size of its breed, but it was evidently healthy.

"Settle down now Haru," Suga laughed sweetly as he crouched down and let his dog nuzzle into him affectionately.

"Pardon my intrusion," Shiori called out politely before taking off her shoes by the door and slipping into what appeared to be the guest slippers. "Um, are your parents home or?"

"My dad usually gets home later, but my mom is normally home. She's probably out grocery shopping... But don't worry! They really wouldn't mind you being here!"

The ravenette gulped nervously at his reassurances and smiled weakly in response, pain still residing throughout her body.

Despite being in such distress, unwanted hormonal thoughts couldn't help but enter her brain. It was inevitable. The guy she liked and her were alone in his house, wouldn't any other girl her age take advantage of the situation at hand? Wouldn't Hanae...?

The first year shut her eyes close and shook her head, trying to get rid of such thoughts.

'Get your head out of the gutter, Shiori! A.) He doesn't even like you like that, B.) you're way too much of a coward to even make a move, and C.) you're on your period! So forget it!'

Her internal dialogue was interrupted by the sound of bags being dropped by the door.

The girl looked at the third year as he slipped into some slippers before handing her the bags that belonged to her and leading her gently up the stairs to what seemed to be the guest bedroom.Only when he let go of her hand and pulled clothes out of the drawers, shed realized that she was standing in not just any room, but rather his room.