IC 1

"Eek! Jiji, pway with Bun cwuz Koo will put bans on Koo's boo-boo" The little said, sniffling as he winces at his swollen knee. Putting down his plushies, and getting startled by a sudden knock on the door.
"Jungkook? Come on, it's time for dinner" A voice that belongs to Jin, says as he knocks on the door. He slipped out of littlespace before responding.
"Yes, hyung, just wait for me" Jungkook says, putting his things in his box. Hiding it and changing into his big clothes which he hates whenever it's tight.

Jungkook limps to the kitchen, his hyungs staring at him with concern and confusion.
"You okay? Did something happen?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow. The youngest's eyes widen, looking up as he held onto the table.
"O-oh, nothing, hyungie" Jungkook says, sitting down with a groan. Hoseok wasn't satisfied with the answer, so he stood up and walked to the younger.

Jungkook frowns, but gasps as the older lifts him up and puts him down on the counter. Since Jungkook was only in shorts, the older lifts the cloth up and saw the swollen knee. Hoseok gasps, along with the others as they saw it.
"Is this when you fell on the practice room?" Hoseok asks, the youngest nodded, biting his lips. Jin then puts an ice pack down on Jungkook's knee and left it there.

"God, Kookie, we have told you to tell us whenever you're hurt" Jimin says, smiling a little. Jungkook pouted, but nodded otherwise.
"Yes, Jimin hyungie" The maknae says, smiling back. Jin kisses the top of Jungkook's head, patting it before feeding him. This is making the younger want to slip into littlespace, but he can't as the others might judge it for him. He's holding himself back, not wanting to ruin his relationship with his hyungies.