IC 12

Jungkook plays with the elder males, sniffling every now and then. He colored on his new coloring book that Hoseok bought for him, using the crayons that Jimin also bought for him. He was wearing a onesie, a bunny onesie at that. The culprit for this? Is none other than, Min Yoongi himself. The others were so shocked when Yoongi got home, a bag on hand that he later showed when Jungkook was too excited to play with them.

Jin was again, making another soup for baby Koo. Jungkook squeals as something was placed in front of him. Looking up, he saw that it was his Taehyungie hyung who put it there, and it was a Tata plushie.
"Tank you, Daddy TaeTae!" Jungkook exclaims, hugging the plushie. Taehyung smiles, patting the little's head. Jungkook then went back to coloring with Jimin.

Jungkook slurps the soup off the spoon, moaning in satisfaction. The others laughs, shaking their heads.
"Yum-yum" Jungkook says, licking his lips. Namjoon, who was beside the little, wiped some soup off of the corner of his lips.

Jungkook yawns, playing with his toys with Hoseok. Jin knew that the little was tired, but he's trying to hold himself back as he still wants to play.
"Koo, let's go upstairs now. You're tired" Jin says, while Jungkook shook his head.
"No, no no tiwed" Jungkook says, even though it was obvious. His eyes were literally drooping. Jin scoffs, walking over and picking the little up.
"Daddy Jinnie, no!" Jungkook tried arguing but he rested his head on the oldest's shoulder and closed his eyes. The stuffed toy on his hand fell, but Hoseok gave it back to Jin so the little could hug it while sleeping.

The others cooed, cleaning the things up.

Jin placed Jungkook down the bed, covering his body with the blanket. He brushed his bangs back, kissing his forehead with a smile.

"Good night, Koo"