IC 7

Today is a day off for the BTS members and after knowing that true little maknae is a little, let's see what they would do as the maknae woke up very very very little today...

Everyone panicked as a loud cry is heard throughout the whole house. All of them ran out of their rooms, fully awake as they looked around the whole house. Remembering Jungkook, they all ran to the maknae's room and opened it to see a wailing little. Jin, who's the first one to react, ran to Jungkook and picked him up.

He shushes the little, bouncing him on his arms as Jungkook slowly calmed down. The little sniffles, looking up and giggling as he saw the others who stared at him with worry.
"Baby, what happened?" Jin asks, raising his brow as he puts the younger on his waist.

Jungkook pouted, babbling incoherent words as he played with his fingers. Jin looks back at Namjoon who gasped and remembered what was happening to Jungkook.
"He must've fell deep to his headspace" Namjoon said, smiling. Jungkook blew raspberries, putting his hands in the air and shaking it.

Jin laughs, carrying Jungkook out of the room. They got down, walked to the kitchen with Jin placing Jungkook down on his seat. Namjoon was fast to say him.
"Hyung, you do remember that he's basically a baby right now" Namjoon said, sitting down beside Jungkook and grabbing his waist so he wouldn't fall.

Jungkook continued to babble incoherent words, slamming his hands down on the counter. Yoongi, who sat down beside Jungkook, grabbed the little's hand and kissing it, making the little stare at him. Jungkook stared at the older for a few seconds before he too kissed his own hand, making all of the others laugh and coo at him.