IC 4

"Of course, Koo" Namjoon says as he smiled. Looking back to the others to see them smiling and nodding.
"So, we're your caregivers now, Koo" Jin says as he kissed the top of Jungkook's head. The little giggled, clapping his hands together. Making a thinking face, he gasped and pointed at Jin.
"You'll be Jin-Jinie hyungie" Jungkook stutters a little, giggling and then pointed at Yoongi.
"Yoonie hyung" He says, pointing at Hoseok.

"Seokie hyung" After saying this, he pointed at Namjoon and blurt out his name.
"Joonie hyungie" Jungkook said and pointed at Jimin.
"Minie hyung" The little said before he pointed at Taehyung who smiled widely at him.
"Tata hyung" Jungkook says before clapping in enthusiasm.

"Hyungies, Koo wan' go home now and maybe you will meet Koo's friends!" Jungkook said as he stumbled a little to go to Jimin. The older smiled, ruffling Jungkook's hair and bopping his nose to which the maknae scrunched.
"Okay, we would like to meet this friends of yours, baby" Jimin says before they all walked out of the dance studio.

The older males laughed as Jungkook played with Taehyung's hand, making little noises and blowing a raspberry every now and then. Taehyung pinches Jungkook's cheeks, making sure he's doesn't hit the bruise on the maknae's face.

(Taekook with Taekook in the back 🤣)

Arriving at the dorm, the little pouted and made grabbing hands towards Namjoon who chuckled and picked him up by the thighs and letting the little wrap his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. The other smiled and went out of the car and they all walked inside the dorm. Remembering that Jungkook would be introducing someone to them, Namjoon carried the youngest to his room. They all went inside, while the leader puts Jungkook down who immediately grabbed his box under the bed.