IC 5

As Jungkook pulled the box out, the others were amazed as to how it was designed. The little opened the box before he grabbed a bunny stuffed toy.
"Hyungies! This is Bun!" Jungkook exclaimed before grabbing a penguin stuffed toy.
"Then this is Jiji! They both Koo's fwends" Jungkook says, giggling before making the toys arms wave.
"Jiji and Bun said Hi! Tey say tat Koo's cawegiwers should make Koo happy" The little said as the others laughed.

Jimin and Hoseok sat down on the ground, smiling as they pinched the little's cheeks.
"So Koo, tomorrow, we want to Big Jungkook, okay?" Namjoon said as he smiled at the little. Jungkook nodded before going back on playing with his toys.

"Good morning, Kook" The members said as they saw the maknae walking in the kitchen. Jungkook smiled, yawning as he sat down in his seat.
"So, are you big right now?" Namjoon asks. Jungkook nodded and took a bite of his pancake.
"I'm asking you questions, okay?" The leader said as the maknae nodded again.
"How long have you been little?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.

"Since I was 13 years old" Jungkook says after gulping his chewed pancake.
"What was the cause of it?" Namjoon asks, while Jungkook thinks for a moment before gasping.
"Because of the stress, I was too young and stress were always on my way" Jungkook says as he took a sip of his juice.
"So, you have been hiding it from us for 7 years?" Yoongi asks, shocked.

Jungkook nodded, taking another bite.
"And you slip into littlespace when you're alone?" Taehyung asks, sipping his juice.
"You could say that, the toys are actually from my pocket money and I bought it secretly" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Well now, you wouldn't be dealing with it yourself, we would let you slip anytime"