IC 9

Jungkook walks in the living room, confused on the stares he got. Raising his brow, he sat down, tilting his head to the side.
"What is it?" He asks, looking at all of them. Namjoon smiles, giving Jungkook the paper. The maknae looked at him with a smile before grabbing the paper. Inspecting it, both his brows raised and he smiled.
"We decided to set the punishments because Jin hyung keeps saying that you might not like it" Jimin says.

Rules:

1.) Don't disobey daddies
2.) Don't throw a tantrum when you don't get what you want
3.) Always be honest to daddies
4.) Always tell whenever you're in littlespace
5.) Ask daddies if you want anything
6.) Don't be shy to tell daddies about your problems

Punishments:

[Light]
1.) Time out
2.) No stuffies for a day

[Hard]
1.) No cuddles for 2 days
2.) No stuffies for a week
3.) Ignoring for a day
4.) ?

"I think you guys should put spanking" Jungkook says, making the elder males confused and shocked. Taehyung smirks, wiggling his brows, causing Jungkook to scoff.
"What I mean is that's what some caregivers do when their littles did a big mistake" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes at Taehyung.
"But are you okay with it?" Jin asks, worry laced in his voice. Jungkook laughs, nodding.

"Don't worry, Koo is okay with it!" The maknae says, unconsciously falling into littlespace. The others laughed, shaking their heads at this.
"Koo want to pway! Daddies, pway wi' Koo!" Jungkook says, giggling as he clapped his hands.
"Okay, we'll play with Koo" Jimin says as he picked the maknae up and spun him around. The little giggles again, holding onto his daddy Jiminie's arms.

"Sleep well, Koo" All of them whispered, smiling as they stared at the little who's eyes are falling from tiredness. Each of them kissed his forehead before going to their own room.