part 15

Roshni still in shock after knowing about kaalasura came to be welcomed by aman and parveen conversation.

Roshni in her mind : He still hates me.

Roshni : he is right ammi. This is not my place and never will b. Ammi... only love is not enough in a relationship. It must be build on trust. Your son never trusted me. I dont want to be in any place where im not respected. Please dont try to change my decision ammi.

Aman refuse to look into her eyes. Tears was falling from his eyes....he insist in doing one last favour for her by dropping her back home.

Junaid who have been watching everything had a smirk on his face. Everything is going on as he planned.

Before leaving roshni makes a call to tabizi and explain everything that happend in the house.

Roshni : im sorry tabizi... i know i have to stop khan baba...he dont want me be anywhere near him ....I will have to protect khan baba from a distance. I will come and see you right after khan baba drop me back. We have to plan how we can keep khan baba safe.

Tabizi : i will be waiting roshni. Meanwhile il go through all the book. It must be written somewhere how to keep aman away from golden talwar and how ayana can kill kaalasura.

Roshni :tabizi today morning kala sura sign glowed.. and i saw....

Roshni cut the call as aman entered the room. She decided to tell it when she meet tabizi in person.

Aman go and get roshni and salma. He goes and drop them to their house. When he saw the condition roshni have been living past 1 year his heart sunk further.

After dropping salma he just hold her hand

Aman: Tq ammi for loving me eventhough i dont deserve it. So long forever. Can i hug you as a son one last time. He closed his eyes and gave her a long hug.

Roshni i wanna have a word with you. Could you come out with me. you saved my family.i dont like to keep any debt. I would like to repay ur kindness.

Roshni was heartbroken again. Aman never changed. He is showing off his money again. She followed him to a new town.

he took her to a bakery. New bakery with name written SALMA'S BAKERY. Roshni is perplexed. This must be his another way to insult her is it? Now with this place is far from aman's n also people she lived with he can now insult her about him doing ehsaan infront of new set of people like he did in office

He took her inside. It was empty. He went inside make her sit. The design of the bakery matched to her dream. But why is he doing all this.

Aman go near her and standing like a guilty kid. Roshni is in complete shock and confuse state.

Aman : roshni mujse maaf kardo. I have always said i gave you a better life. And said how ur upbringing is so cheap. insulted you. But the truth is u have made my life beautiful. You had such a good upbringing. But look at me. My level is so low that i dont even have the right to look into ur eyes.

I hurt you so many times but not even once you left me. This are the documents of this bakery , new house and a new car. After this when you go back ammi will b welcoming you in the new house.

Roshni : aap kya bakwas kar rahi ho mr. Khan. Maine yeh sub kuch aap ke liye nahi kya. Main sirf ammi,dadi phupi.... un logo ke liye kiya....aap yeh mat sochiye aap ke liye meri dil main abhi bhi pyaar hai...yeh new car house bakery....dont try to buy my self respect with all this.

Roshni tried to walk away from him.

Aman : alia harwana hai. She attacked my mom. That night farah called you... you donated your kidney to my mom....

Roshni' s steps stopped.

Roshni in her mind: He knows.... he knows everything.

Aman came near her.

Aman: roshni...

Roshni: sorry...sorry...easy right to say that word. A relationship built upon trust. Not love alone. You never trusted me. You insulted me about my parwarish...you throw me out. When i tried to save you...you claimed that i tried to take advantage to get close to you. I didnt donate the kidney because i wanna prove i was right. But i did it cause i love your ammi. A girl can love her husband and family. But she also must love her self. You never trusted me. That is more painfull than any insult i got. The pain you gave will take time to heal mr. Khan...

Aman: roshni i know I never trusted you. Please roshni.... please forgive me.

He went near her and forcefully hugged her. roshni try to free her self . He Hold her tight and put his hand on her head. He used his new found power to erase all the memory she have about aman in her life. He erased everything from the part he meet her infront of masjid till up to this last minute. Just like how erased salma memory after he dropped them.

Roshni faints. He carried her and make her lie down on the chair.

Aman : i dont deserve you roshni. You might forgive me one day. But i dont deserve that forgiveness. Since the day you meet me you have been fighting for me and my family. I dont deserve this much of selfless love... enough roshni...this cursed soul will forever be cursed.

This is the best punishment for me roshni. I will forever love you and will punish my self by not being able to receive your love all cause of my fault.

I don't know when il die. Till then i will live in your memory. An angel fell in love with a beast.

But il wait till the day you come and kill me. It might take ages . This long years of loneliness will remind me how foolishly i lost the girl who loved me. This time you can kill me without any hesitation or guilt. your love wont blind your eyes. That will be my final punishment.

I will delete your memory from all my family members ,tabizi and farah....for them you and i never meet before neither wer married You can lead your happy life just like before you meet me. Your mother wont even know she was a tawaif. I have deleted that part just now when i hugged her..

Now live your life in this new place without your past or me as a burden.

He kissed her on forehead..

Roshni hold his shirt.... KHAN BABA...

Aman : shhhhhhh 🤫🤫 he loosen her grip from his shirt... happy that he heard khan baba one last time. He walk out of the bakery.

Aman : baazigar...

Aman: baazigar ur my sole friend. You have been with me .....just like roshni loved me selflessly...jaa yaar... jaa... this soul dont deserved to be loved... go...go and take care of roshni for me. Love her and protect her just how you did for me. Come to me only when you feel she need me. Jaa baazigar...(he forced baazigar away....)

Aman gave one last look at roshni bakery...a small drop of tear fell from his eye....

GOOD BYE ROSHNI....

Pari : oh noo .....aman. what you have done....ayana is the only person who can come inbetween aman and kaalasura. Roshni will never remember that she is ayana and she have to stop you.

Pari : but i can...i can help ROSHNI to get her memory back. But im inside nargis tree. To free me aman have to cut down the nargis tree. Will aman cut this nargis tree?

Keep imagining 💝💝💝 DEVNA