part 41

Sticks snapping sound woke both of them...they both raised their head.... the can see a person shadow falling on the walls of cave... there is someone in this jungle beside them......who is it......they turn their head toward the enterance of the cave....

By the time they bought their gaze to the enterance, the figure has faded away like it never existed. Holding her breath, roshni's hand voluntarily trailed and pulled his arms close to her...aman pulled his spear closer if incase he needed...he tighten his hug.... they waited for few minutes....

Aman quickly stand to his feet... cupping her face and noded his head to give assurance to her that he is not going anywhere...she dont need to worry and he is there to protect her...

He walked to the entrance of the cave...aman lift his spear high and throw it into the snowy path and waited....roshni was perplexed as she looked on at aman...

Aman: my spear will find its target and will return.... if someone was really here for sure my spear will return with blood in it... SIN SA.....(aman lift his hand and called back his spear)

Within minutes the spear returned to his hand....there was traces of blood in it ......

Aman : roshni i really didnt want to use my powers as jinnad ka baadshah because this is your ayaana jungle..i didnt want my dark shadows fall on your sacret place....but looking at things hence forth i wont hesitate roshni.... who ever is this they will need to face me jinnad ka baadshah before they reach you...

Roshni : and me...we are togather in this khan baba.... (she slided her hand to his hand and hold it tight to signify they are togather in this)

The sun peaked over the forest, spilling its yellow light over the snow.. magically all the snow faded away within few minutes showing the path to travel .. .. there are blood drops in the trail...the person who got injured have taken this path....

Taraka roared, its voice piercing the morning silence, echoing in the ayaana jungle. TARAKA lead the way sniffing the blood......

The long walk came to an end at a lake....its dark everywhere....as if its dawn.... sun refused to shine brightly on this part of the jungle... the lake water unusually black proven to unhibited by any water habitat.....thick mist was covering the lake...all the bushes and trees arround the lake seems to abe wilted... there was a gang of crows sitting in every branch...the ......sound of the crows filled the air.....

Roshni and aman was looking for a way to cross the lake. There is no boat or bridge to cross the lake... with hesitation filling their mind both aman and roshni waited at the banks thinking of a way to cross the lake...

Roshni ( roshni held her head high) : im ayaana he chosen warrior princess instruct the crows to show me the way to cross it....( there was a slight change in her tone...she tried to sound like a warrior only to fail misserably.... there was no response to her call)

Aman who was standing behind her had to try hard to control his laugh... he didnt want to offend her...but at the corner of her eye she can see he is laughing at her. Roshni reminisced how aman called the guardian angel at the pond...she raised her sword high in the sky

Roshni: i ayaana the the great warrior princess demand to know how to cross this lake...(she tracked her sword into the land near the lake)

A complete silence...there isnt a change on the water surface as well....this time aman laugh out loud which irritated roshni to the maximum.

suddenly a small boat came in their direction..there was a big man with hoodie covering his face manuvered the boat....

there was just a single light on the boat.... he came near ROSHAN and anchored his boat....