part 23

Tabizi go through her book along with pari to find out how to bring back roshni memory atleast by partially.

Tabizi : farah... roshni for the first time used her ayana powers when aman got attacked and she used nargis tree flowers to revive him... she realised her new powers when aman again stabbed him self to identify roshni during encounter with kabir.

Pari/farah: so if anything happens to her khan baba roshni will react. But that time....

Tabizi : aman should not be there. Cause of he be there he again will delete her memory.

Pari : how can we harm aman infront of roshni? neither of us have the power to do anything to baadshah. Im scared for the worst if aman finds out the truth.

Tabizi : i realise that farah. Aman is not like before. With kaalasura guarding him its difficult to get near him moreover harm him.

If anything happens to aman kaalasura will come. First we must go and see roshni and aman. maybe i can talk to aman. He might listen to me.

Junaid use his power to evoke kaala jinn.

Junaid : everything is going as we have planned. Tomorrow night the blood moon will rise. Laila will bring me near it. Help me...help me by bringing aman to the kaala jungle . From there aman's life will change forever.

Kaala jinn agrees to help junaid as he also will benefit from it.

Back in the hospital aman and roshni panics not finding salma in her room. Hospital management also not aware of where is she. Roshni gets worried and starts to cry.

Roshni :yeh saab aapki wajah se. Why did you follow me. You promised me that you will keep an eye on her. I should not have trusted you. If anything happens to my mom i will never forgive you.

Aman remembered how he trusted roshni with his mom. How he failed to understand her situation that day and outcasted her from the house. Today he is in the same situation. He couldnt explain and make her understand that he came because she needed him also.

Aman : roshni ...im very sorry... i promise we will find her..

Roshni: we..no khan baba....enough...il find my mother my self... enough of your help...

Roshni rush out of the hospital searching for salma.

Aman remember how junaid came and asked about salma to doctors. Now he is so sure this must be junaid work since he dont like roshni. Aman follows her

Aman : roshni please listen to me.. its my fault. please let me help you to find your mom. she is like a mom to me also.i wont let anything happend to her. please just give me one chance. ( aman voice is breaking)

Aman and roshni strats to search frantically. they asked strangers on the road...vendors . It was a vain attempt. Aman gets a call from a unknown person.

Unknown guy: i know who are you looking for.. come to the old wharehouse near the hospital to find her. Be fast cause for her health condition she cant sustain long. She need her medication.

Aman and roshni went to the warehouse. Roshni rush and run inside the warehouse before aman.

Aman: Roshni wait..... Baazigar... kaalasura mera pass maat ana... i cant expose my powers. I will manage my self.

As aman enters the warehouse he can see salma is unconsious on a small mattress in the warehouse...

while there was big sized man standing with a knife in his hand near her....

Aman : (push roshni behind him and stand as a shield for her against the kidnaper.) Dont you even dare... you wanna get her...over me first... roshni take ammi and go