part 18

Aman follows roshni to visit salma. Aman stayed back in hospital. He asked roshni to be beside salma and he will stay outside the room for their safety..
Eventhough roshni is confused of this stangers kindness but after what happend to her bakery she felt she do need some security.

He lie down on the bench out side salma room amd closed his eyes.

Aman using his power he establish connection to kaalasura soul. Through kaalasura eyes aman can see he have found aman's target....

ALIA..scared...bleeding from kaalasura bites running for her life ...she is going on her knees begging kaalasura to spare her .....kaalasura have chased her into kaala jungle

Aman : stop...im coming

In kaala jungle

Alia : khon ho tum..who send you here...why are attacking me...

Kaalasura just sat there making sure she dont run...

Alia could hear dry leaves breaking sound. Someone is coming. She turn and she saw aman with blue eyes....

She felt releif...he must have come here to save me..

Alia : aman...( she hug him. She hold his face and looked into his blue eyes) thank god its you... please see here aman... someone have send a lion to attack me...( she hug him tight) it must be ROSHNI ...she never liked me... That day some how i survived. I left the house cause i dont wanna be a burden to you... please aman save me... my baby needs a mother... roshni is trying to make aamir a orphan...

Kaalasura stand to his leg

Aman smirked... he push alia away from him and walk toward kaalasura and caresed its head...

Aman : good job...

Alia is shocked...

Alia : aman...tum...iss ka matlab....yehh.... ka..kaalasura.... woh talwar ....just now when i looked into your eyes...

Aman: before you worry about me. My talwar.....maybe you should worry about your self now.....

Aman walk toward alia.. he freezed alia movement ... (since the talwar broke aman's mind can control things arround him )
He go near her. Hold her head and closed his eyes to read her mind.

Aman got to know how alia found out someone killed kabir and she blamed aman for it and took vow to revange. How she manipulated aman with her eye power. Alia can manipulate anyone who have eye connection with her.

She manipulated and made aman beleive that they were lovers in london and the baby is his. How alia wanted to take revange from aman by separating him from roshni. How she faked her death using zeher's poison. And finally how she cursed the nargis tree.

Aman opened his eyes. Alia is in total disbeleive. She couldnt beleive that her powers are not working on aman now.

Aman: you must be thinking why your power didnt work on me this time. Yeh kaala jungle hai...this is my land.....here your powers wont work... i will even forgive you for fooling me...BUT you tried to kill my ammi and you try hurt my ROSHNI...they cried so much because of you.... even today you tried to hurt roshni....

Aman stand away from alia and unfreeze her...Alia beg him to forgive her atleast for her baby...she promise she wont come near roshni...

Alia :aman please i know what i did is wrong. I promise i wont come near you or roshni ever again. Please aman...aamir need a mother.

Aman : RUN alia run...run for your life... ( he instruct kaalasura to hunt her down)

Aman just sat there and watch alia being torn into pieces