part 43

First a quiet mumbling sound hit roshni ears,rousing her from unconscious state. She tried to move and stretch her sore muscle out, but for her surprise, she couldnt. As she opened her eyes she found her self in sitting position, her hands and legs are tied up. Struggling against the ropes, she looked arround in panic to find her self in a wooden cottage.

Only few earth lamps was giving light to that dilapted house. Damp air filled the cottage. there isnt much furniture execpt for a wooden table and few chairs arround it.

Her eyes searched for aman her heart was beating fast until her eyes found him right opposite her. Still unconscious his hands and legs are chained.

She gave afew strong kick on his leg to wake him up.

Roshni : khan baba wake up... khan baba....
(She tried not to talk aloud as she was uncertain of the situation she was in..she notice the blood stains in his collar and gets worried for the worse....that fear intensified the momentum of her kick)

On the last kick he woke up..took some minutes for him self to realise his surrounding....

Aman: roshni... roshni are you ok? Roshni
Are you hurt ?(he tried to move close to her only to realise his hands and legs are chained)

Suddenly they can hear foot steps nearing the wooden cottage. The door opened and the tall hoodie man ...the same man whom they met on the boat came in.

Aman&roshni: you...

Aman:who are you? Where have you bring us?
(Aman tried to move and break the chain..but he couldnt... his eyes searched for his spear and ayaana sword...it was not there)

Mystry man : dont try..this are not normal chains ...this are chanted magical chains for jinns... dont search for your weapons...its not here..i kept it safe somewhere else...

Roshni :who are you?what you want from us? I know you are with that old lady. where is she? Ask her to come out and face me..
Hey old lady if you can hear me...you have to pay for what you did to my khan baba....im not gonna spare you...you have no idea who i am...your messing up with aa...

Before she finished her line the mystry man went near roshni... bend down to touch her neck...

Aman:dont you dare to touch her or even lay ur eyes on her. if you wanna fight...come against me...not her..
Im warning you...

The mystry man turned and looked at aman and made sure the chains are intact before turning toward roshni....

Aman : i said ....dont touch her.. ( amans anger was visible in his loud shout)

The hoodie man again turned to check chained aman...to his surprise the chain was on the ground broken into pieces...aman was no where there....he stand to his feet....his eyes was searching for aman...

Suddenly the mystry man can sense someone his standing behind him. He slowly turned...there he saw aman right behind him....

But not as the aman he chained hours ago but the person who is standing behind him is jinnad ka baadshah with glowing blue eyes and golden rings shining brightly on his neck.

Aman get caught him by his throat and raised him high on the air...trying hard to loosen aman's tight grip...mystry man was struggling to get some air to fill the lungs...

Aman :that chains was created for jinns not for jinnad ka baadshah and my spear only listens to me....SIN SA...

Aman's spear came at once to his call to his hand breaking the only window in the cottage...

Roshni only watched this horror as she remembered amans word in the cave...

Roshni i really didnt want to use my powers as jinnad ka baadshah because this is your ayaana jungle..i didnt want my dark shadows fall on your sacret place....but looking at things hence forth i wont hesitate roshni.... who ever is this they will need to face jinnad ka baadshah before they can reach you.