Chapter 1.

„Miss Grant" My Voice was deeper than before. My eyes Went to Look at her Face. The older Lady and My Boss looked at me and a small grin spreaded in her Face.

„Come on! I don't Need Protection anymore. It's the Last Day, y/n. Let's go to My Company. I still have work to do!", said the older blonde Lady.

I sighed loudly and nodded with My Head. This would be the First Time i'm in her Company. I had so much work that My Co-workers Needed to escort Miss Grant in her Office.

„Alright. Yes. We can Go", i said and stood up from the Couch. I put on My Jacket. After miss grant did the Same, we went to Cat co.

————————————————————
„Miss Grant! You're Back?", asked a taller Girl with glasses on her Nose. Her smile was brighter than the Sun and she looked very stunning.

Miss grant smiled a Little and raised her hand „ah. Kira you're still like a dog. Come in My Office in 5"

This Kira girl nooded her Head still with a Smiley Face. I don't Know. Didn't she Hear how she was called a Dog or does she ignored it?

I followed miss grant in her Office and closed the Door. I looked at her and an eyebrow of mine raised up.

„A Dog? Isn't this an Insult?", i asked with crossed Arms „this poor Girl. She was Happy to See you and you respond like this?"

Miss Grant looked up and folded her Hands in front of her Face „that wasn't an insult. Kira is a smart Girl but she needs to speak up. As a reporter and a Woman she should know how to defend herself without anyone helping her"

I nooded. She was Right. Miss Grant can be a bitch but it Had always a reason why.

„i'm sorry", i Said and Miss Grant smiled. Without a second Word she looked at the papers on her Desk. I sat down on the Couch.

This would be the Last Time i would be here. This is the Last Time i Need to protect the CEO of CAT co.

„Do u have a Job?", she asked me. I looked at her and nooded „yes. It is like a Bodyguard but i can't Talk about it", i answered and Miss Grant understand ot immediately.

„So you work for the DEO?", she asked and My eyes widen. With an Open Mouth i looked at her.

Miss Grant smiled and wanted to say something but was interrupted.

A knock on the Door and seconds After that this Kira Girl stepped in the Office. She looked at me and smiled happy. She was beautiful.

I smiled Back and stood up. I Held out My hand to her „i'm y/n. Nice to meet you Kira", i Said with a big smile on My Face.

„My Name is Kara", she said and shook My Hand. Her grip was firmly but her skin was so Unbelievably soft. I blushed a little.

„I'm sorry. Kara"

She smiled. Her blue eyes were mesmerizing.

„Miss grant? You wanted to talk to me?", she asked after she let go of my hand. She stood in front of the Older blonde.

„I missed a lot. I want you to clear me up. What exactly did I miss?", asked Miss grant and Kira, I mean Kara answered her properly.

The next half and an Hour Kara explained everything. I thought she was a Reporter...

————————————————————
„Good day. My name is y/n l/n. I'm new here and I hope that you can explain everything to me"

A taller girl stood in front of me and looked me up. She nooded „my name is Director Danvers. I don't know what you did but the president and Cat grant spoke high notes of you. I want to see why"

I nooded. Not one Time I smiled. Suddenly were another girl near miss Danvers. The blonde hair and the suit let me guess that this was Supergirl.

Supergirl looked at me and a smile spreaded on her face. I don't know why... but I feel like i saw this Smile before.

I smiled back „I'm y/n l/n", I said and Supergirl smiled even wider „I heard of you. Miss Grant misses you already", she said grinning.

I laughed a little „I don't believe you", I said jokingly and Supergirl laughed with me. I looked at Supergirl.

„Did we meet before?", I asked and Supergirl tensed up. She laughed uneasy and shook her head „no. I think I would remember meeting you", she answered and I nooded my head.

„Okay. I thought... nevermind", I said. Miss Danvers touched the smaller girl's shoulder „Alex", said Supergirl happy. Just like a Dog...

„Okay. Agent l/n follow me", said the taller girl with brown hair. I followed Alex. I didn't asked questions. My mind was still by Supergirl.

Who was she?
Did I know her?

I looked at Alex. I was sure she wouldn't answer me. I was new and nobody Knows me.

„I know what you want to ask. Everyone wants to know her identity. But I'm sorry to dissapoint. I can't tell you who she is"

I nooded understandable „i understand. I don't need to know her identity. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to work"

Alex looked at me. Her forehead frowned as she looked me straight in the eyes „why are you saying that? Everywhere you go you make Friends", she said.

This could be true. Everywhere I go i make friends... but... I don't need friends. Especially not those friends.

„This is in the past", I answered. Alex looked at me „how old are you?", she asked and I looked confused at the probably older girl.

„24", I answered. Alex smiled a little „but what does this have to do with the other thing?", I asked and Alex smiled even wider.

„I'm 28", she said and I nooded. She was 4 Years older than me. I looked at her „you will find out one day. Relax a little"