♡ - Donuts

Artist: lyneart18

Norton Campbell x reader

Staying inside your own room with an easel stood in front of you in its own glory as it held the canvas with ease. You held a brush on your right hand, painting whatever you wanted to draw with that 'godly' hands of yours. The only things you can hear are the sound of the clock ticking repeatedly, and your own soft hums lingering inside the room.

Soon, a soft sound suddenly came from the opened window as a feathered friend flew inside with ease. You stopped moving your hands through the colorful canvas and you glanced towards your cute friend and smiled in delight "hey there little fella! Here to tell me that breakfast's ready?" You asked, gently placing down the art materials on the nearby table while the owl hoots in agreement. You removed the apron now tainted with colorful paints then placed it down on the table again just beside your materials. "Lets go ahead then" you simply commented, the owl letting own a satisfied sound and gladly flew directly to your shoulder.

Walking through the dim hallways, you continued to hum your favorite song along the way just to brighten up your own mood, and also maybe to lighten up the eerie atmosphere in the hallways. You also noticed that the owl loves the tune very much that it made another satisfied sound and closed its beautiful blue eyes, wanting to hear more of it. It made you giggle of course, also surprising you for a bit that he likes your voice that much.

It didnt take long for you to finally arrive at the mess hall and saw two present figures inside having their own conversation. The brunette haired girl noticed your enter and grinned "Good morning cadet! You're working on your new canvas again, I presume?" The coordinator asked with a smile on her face while sitting on her prescribed seat. You only nod in return while heading straight to your own seat and sat down, putting the owl on your lap ever so gently. "So she's been with you all along! I've been searching for her earlier!" The seer commented, relief clear in his voice on he saw the owl in your lap.

"Well, he has a habit to come to my room every time I paint, Not that I mind though" You replied, just in time for the doors to open and another figure finally came inside. "Good morning, Norton! Had a good rest?" You asked the prospector, remembering that he had a really tiring game yesterday with the other three. It was intense but it became a draw at the end.

"Of course. Naib is being a pain in the ass yesterday" he commented and gladly sat down beside you. As if on cue, a voice was heard and a figure came inside with a scowl present of his face "say that again and I would gladly not save your ass for today's game." The mercenary scowled, taking a seat beside Eli. This only made Norton grin in a teasing manner and starts to tease the scowling Naib across him.

The other survivors soon came inside one by one, each greeting them with 'hellos' and  'good mornings' before taking their perspective seat. A smiling doctor soon came out of the kitchen with other two figures behind her. "Seems like everyone's here. Enjoy your meal" she started and the three of them starts to place the foods down on the table.

Norton then glanced to where you were seating on and noticed you looking for something as you look from left to right. You looked so disappointed and he didnt hesitate to ask you a question "what are you looking for?"

"There are no sweets. I've been kind of craving for sweets lately." You sighed in disbelief, deciding to just let it be and eat your breakfast made by Emily, Fiona, and Patricia. Norton just stared at your figure, seeing how bummed you were that it made him have a sudden idea to cheer you up.

After breakfast, you finally went back to your own room to finish your work while Norton stood up from his seat and went directly to Emily; who was ready to wash the dirty dishes. She noticed his approaching figure and smiled as a greeting "how can I help you, Norton? Dont you have a game today with William?" Emily asked while the prospector lets out a reluctant laugh. "I just want to learn how to make sweets...." Emily stared at the man across her, his hand scratching his own nape.