♡ - Timid

Artist: @toki_mozu
Requested by: TBubberWasHere_

*There might be a few/more wrong grammars, spellings, and typos.*

《Freddy x Shy!reader》

You're a very shy person. You lack the courage to talk to someone and that make others think that you're weird.

Whenever you're in the 'hot seat', you would always stutter so much until nobody can understand what you were even trying to say. It always made you blush in embarrassment and just shut your mouth and quietly do your own business. Some told you its fine while half just teases you more about that and the other half would be annoyed, resulting for you to just...not talk anymore and would always come to the garden to relax yourself, to ease your brain from the stress.

There were times that the gardener would occasionally talk to you whenever she saw you in the garden. She would just chat with you about random stuff while not asking you any questions, as if telling you that you can just listen to her stories and not talk at all so you wont feel really awkward being around her.

You love her stories so far. It fuels up your interests more, wanting to hear more of it in return. "So, Mr. Wuwu almost got me with his godly umbrella but Mr. Campbell was there to save me and throw him over to the wall. It was so hilarious because of how angry Mr. Wuwu became that I quickly held my laugh and ran away! I thought I was a goner!" She laughed while her eyes are focused on her flower beds, arranging her beautiful flowers that she took care of with the help of Aesop.

You just smiled, sitting on the bench and silently listened while Emma's across you, your eyes watching her how she expertly arrange the flowers. Emma suddenly frowned "I got out first but what annoys me was when Freddy didnt even bother to help me decode the last cipher and left without saying anything!" You just hummed back as a response, signaling her to continue her little rant from her last match. "He is selfish for not helping others even when he had the chance." Emma groaned from remembering the match again, making her blood boil for a bit while you just silently watch the fumes pops out of her head.

You actually never been in a team with Freddy before, not even once. You dont know why but you both never had the chance to partner up with him. And listening from the stories from Emma, and some as well, made you curious as how selfish as they claimed that man can be. Then you realized something, even the gardener failed to notice her own words.

Finally mustering up a courage, you finally opened your mouth to speak "H-hey, didnt you say t-that you got out f-first?" Stuttering made you so embarrassed that it made you blush madly in return, shrinking in your spot. You didnt have any problems in your brain, you just dont like to speak that much because it makes you really nervous. The reaction made Emma laugh and told you its ok before finally answering your question "yeah I did. Why?"

You first calmed down for a second, taking a few deep breaths before speaking up again, voice barely audible "Then, doesnt that mean you dont even have a solid evidence if Mr. Riley left them there to be chaired or not?"

"Hey! I've been playing with him in many matches and I know how he likes to get out of that game first. He's kinda like a solo player and every time he's chaired, he doesnt seek for other's help." You hummed, "but that doesnt mean he did that on purpose. Did you ask your other teammates, who were still there, after you left?" This quickly made the gardener think for a few minutes before quickly blushing, realizing her own mistake "Im such an idiot! Im sorry, ____!"

"Spreading false rumors is not good, Emma. You first need to talk to your teammates what really happened before you say something bad about it" as if your 'timid' self disappeared, you quickly scolded her making the young gardener whine in embarrassment. "Im sorry" her cuteness made you giggle in return, reluctantly patting her head because you were tempted to how cute she were. Though, you were really curious about the said man and wanted to be partnered up with him in the game, even just once, but of course you would just keep that thought to yourself.