Haori

Lunch with Giyu had been a blast, at least for you.

Yes, you're cheeks had recovered from that rather intimate moment, but it all went down the drain once you served the salmon daikon to your housemate. The second his lips curved into a smile, your system malfunctioned and a blushing mess you were once more. Of course, he was too busy munching away that he failed to notice the tint on showing on your cheeks.

Silence wrapped the both of you with nothing but the sound of chopsticks and soup being taken.

Just as the two of you were about to clean up the bowls, Karasutori flew in and relayed some rather interesting news.

"(Y/N) (LN). Giyu Tomioka. Hashira's are to meet up at the Ubuyashiki mansion."

"Now?" You asked.

Your raven simply cawed and flew all the way to the kitchen. Looking for Giyu's crow, he was still there nesting on top of his haori. Walking towards the bird, you gently poked the bird awake. A giggle escaped your mouth as it seemed to panic.

"It's okay little birdie. There's some food for you in the kitchen."

Giyu's crow bowed and flew limply towards towards his new target location. Picking up his haori, it ended up unfolding. Holding it up, you took in the intricate details Peachy's side had. The geometrical patterns had always caught your eye. It was also rather ironic how his haori was quite flashy, and yet the owner was no where near the term. Softly, you hung it on your forearm and made your way to Giyu.

As he was washing the dishes, your heart melted at the sight of your birds sharing a bowl of nuts, fruits, and berries. Turning your attention to him, you leaned on the counter beside the sink and stared at how he washed the bowls and plates. It looked cute how he was so focused on scrubbing the small amount of grease. Noticing how he had began to perspire, your hand unconsciously moved towards his temple. Wiping the bead of sweat away.

His head jerked towards you. The light coming from the kitchen window seemed to shade his eyes into cobalt blue. Realizing what you had done, you retrieved your hand and looked away.

"Sorry about that, Giyu." That was all you could say. His stare still pierced through you.

"I-It's fine." He returned to washing the remaining utensils. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

Once the dishes were done, the two of you made your way back to the receiving area to begin your short journey to the Ubuyashiki manor. Stopping your tracks, you poked Giyu's back. He in turn stopped walking and turned to face you.

"I almost forgot." Raising your forehand up, you showed to him his haori. "Your haori. Can't believe I forgot about this~"

"Oh." His eyes glued to the sentimental clothing hanging on you. "Thank you."

"Here let me help you."

Hoping that he would turn around, he stayed still and waited for you to assist him. An exchange of blinking began before you set foot into the waters of Giyu. It always amazed you how food managed to give you confidence when you tried to convey your little feelings towards this oblivious man.

Not bothering to walk behind him, you took a step forward and wrapped the haori around him. Noticing how he flinched, you looked up at him and saw how his face had nothing but confusion written on them. And, he was so close to you. The same distance, even closer, than when you wrapped the bandage around his torso from a while back.

Slipping the sleeves up his arms, you stopped midway when a thought entered your mind.

"Hey... This might sound crazy." You waited for him to react but he didn't reply. Perhaps he was still processing how close the two of you were. Still, that didn't stop you. If you were going to flirt, then you were going to flirt while the moment was ripe enough. "Do you, uh, wanna try my haori?"