faelyn daeron elvedui | individual

|name|

faelyn daeron elvedui

|age|

twenty-one

|gender|

male

|species|

elf

|sexuality|

heterosexual

|appearance|

|personality|

|personality|

faelyn is an extremely active individual, not just physically but mentally, he's just always doing something, even if you can't perceive that to be the case. he is also notably athletic, constantly training in some form to keep himself in top shape for fighting. thanks to his desire to be a master of combat faelyn trains constantly. faelyn is very adaptable, he knows how to quickly change if something goes wrong or different from what is expected.

faelyn is a capable individual, extremely independent and enjoys relying on himself and no one else if he can help it, he believes it is a sign of weakness if you require the help of others to do tasks that should be accomplished alone. faelyn is known to be challenging, to himself or to others he always sets challenges to overcome, it's how he stays at the top of everyone.

the cyllin prince is extremely confident thanks to his high belief in himself and his abilities, so much so that he is often described as being arrogant behind his back. faelyn doesn't care to take heed of such things because in his head he comes across as arrogant purely due to the fact others are insecure about themselves and hate seeing his confidence.

faelyn is a dignified individual, any who look upon him can just sense the royalty and prestige that he comes from. faelyn is known to to be eloquent, his speech is fluent, powerful and persuasive which all contributes to his magnetic charisma. he is very well disciplined thanks to his own strict training regiment. due to his royal heritage faelyn is also very educated like every royal is.

the cyllin royal is efficient, he does things for a reason and he does them quickly. he's hardworking whether it be in training or other fields, if he wants something done he strives for it with all his might and in that he is methodical.

faelyn is known to be forceful in some areas, despite the fact politically and socially he's very diplomatic. however, on matters he believes strongly in he can be known to be argumentative especially if it's a disagreement with any of his family members or close friends. furthermore faelyn can be very blunt in situations that he believes warrant it, which tends to involve his siblings.

faelyn has always been destructive since he was child, the techniques of his magic power he excels at the most is things that harm, kill and destroy.

|occupation|

crown prince of the elven cyllin kingdom

|turn ons|

most things, he's a bit of a kinky individual.

|turn offs|

bodily fluids and some other common sense things.

|family|

aeron elvedui [ father ]
teferi elvedui [ mother ]

|powers|

being an elf faelyn is gifted with the superhuman condition of an elf, and because of his royal standing he has an additional power unique to himself which is air manipulation.

|pets|

faelyn has a pet peregrine falcon named horus and a pet wolf named lupa. both have essentially grown up alongside him and they're the best companions he could have ever asked for.