kosuke akano | individual

"let's go have a drink or go and have some fun with a few civilians and heroes, out of everyone here you're the only one who is always down to drag me into a good time."
to dabi

"your speed doesn't mean a thing if the people you're trying to protect are already dead."
to hawks

"honestly you can stop treating me like a child, i'm an adult now old man, let me look after you."
to giran

"how does it feel that i essentially have your quirk but just better?"
to bakugo

"come on man hurry up and take my measurements already, i can't help the fact i'm a growing boy and that it keeps messing with your quirk."
to twice

"stay away from my brother alright? he's bad news, the guy is only using you to get to me."
to toga

"does it make you feel good when you punch a kid? personally i have always been an advocate for rehabilitation over punishment."
to endeavour

"the fact that you've become more patient now annoys me, impulsive you was more entertaining."
to shigaraki

"i was just curious if you liked young bad boys? just asking for a friend."
to mirko

|name|

kosuke akano

|nicknames|

ko, kano

|villain alias|

n/a

|age|

eighteen

|gender|

male

|sexuality|

bisexual

|personality|

kosuke in a nutshell is a wolf in sheep's clothing. everything about him is fabricated and tailored to the individual he wishes to impress. kosuke is also a cold man, he doesn't tend to let it show in public, however when chinks in his emotional barrier appear it can be seen in spurts with his abrasiveness towards those he comes into contact with. kosuke is also callous, his emotions aren't there, not his real ones at least. kosuke is an actor, he has never truly felt anything since the incident that landed him near death in the hospital, he has watched and analysed others to relearn what is expected of him as a person. he has learned joy from watching kids in the park, he has learned to smile from seeing people take photos and he has learned fear from the people who he tortures and torments in his recent years. kosuke is an extremely manipulative person, he enjoys playing around with others, toying with them either to get what he wants or purely for the fun of it as he enjoys manipulating others. he's also extremely ambitious, setting himself goals of grandeur to push himself in life, many people giving him the title of overachiever.

kosuke could be described as self-absorbed, it's because he's extremely confident in his own abilities and strengths, knowing what he's good at and expressing it through his attitude, while previously he was more of a meek individual, these days he has no qualms boasting of his skill. kosuke is also a great follower, apart from the fact that he can't be bothered to really give orders to anyone else he is also simply someone who doesn't care to plan anything, he sort of just does, planning things out for himself but doing it for others taking too much effort. kosuke is a curious soul, due to the recent loss of real emotion he seeks to relearn from those who do, he plays with people both mentally and emotionally to gauge their reactions and better understand how he should be acting. kosuke is egotistical, he thinks he's amazing and the best at almost anything, the only reason it doesn't shine through is due to the facade he places on to attract others to like him because he quickly learned that people don't like when he has a massive ego.