kishō nakamura | individual

"man just one race come on, don't be a buzzkill."
to hawks

"hey when are you free? i wanna spar again."
to mirko

"such a pity you retired, would've been an experience to fight alongside you."
to all might

"i was gonna say you're a bit of a sadist but i remember you take pride in that."
to midnight

"please tell me those needles are properly sanitised at least."
to toga

"we have to stop fighting like this, we might as well play rock, paper, scissors to decide who wins this fight and walk away."
to dabi

"hey teach, hope my sister hasn't caused you too much trouble."
to aizawa

"pity you're imprisoned, really wish i had the opportunity to cross blades with you."
to stain

"we should work together some time, i could fuel your fire."
to endeavour

"i swear to god if you crack my skin i'll kill you, i just moisturised this morning."
to shigaraki

|name|

kishō nakamura

|nickname|

shō, ki, mura

|hero alias|

the blind hero : zephyr

|age|

twenty-three

|gender|

male

|sexuality|

bisexual

|personality|

kishō is a true free spirit. he is often the life of the party, but unlike most people, he is less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than he is in enjoying the social and emotional connections he makes with others. charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, his presence is always felt in any crowd.

more than just a sociable people-pleaser though, kishō is shaped by his intuitive quality, allowing him to read between the lines with curiosity and energy. kishō tends to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected, the hero sees it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and he is always looking for a deeper meaning.

many other people are likely to find these qualities irresistible, and if he's found a cause that sparks his imagination, kishō will bring an energy that oftentimes thrusts him into the spotlight, held up by his peers as a leader and a guru – but this isn't always where independence-loving kishō wants or likes to be. worse still if he find himself beset by the administrative tasks and routine maintenance that can accompany a leadership position. kishō's self-esteem is dependent on his ability to come up with original solutions, and he needs to know that he has the freedom to be innovative – he can quickly lose patience or become dejected if he gets trapped in a boring role, especially one that does the same repetitive things day in and day out, try to force him into that and you'll soon be on the end of his bad side.