yoichi aikawa | individual

|name|

yoichi aikawa

|age|

twenty-four

|gender|

male

|sexuality|

pansexual

|species|

human

|appearance|

|personality|

|personality|

yoichi has always preferred to walk through life alone as made obvious due to the fact that he is always travelling the roads by himself, moving from one town to the next in search of work, only caring to have enough money for food, drink and a place to rest every night. the only thing that yoichi has ever shown true passion for is the blade, taking to his lessons during his youth with great vigour, and it most certainly paid off seeing as he has never once lost a duel since his training finished. because of this however yoichi has always felt somewhat empty, he has never really been able to learn more from the opponents he has faced in battle and so with each battle he hopes that perhaps that swordsman will be able to test him more than the rest before him have.

yoichi is a very calm individual, he doesn't rise to anger very often, if anything his demeanour often causes those he fights to get angry as his style often betrays an appearance of him not taking the fight seriously, which in all fairness may indeed be accurate seeing as he doesn't often need to try too hard. on top of his calm nature he's also noted to be rather quiet and lazy, doing things in the easiest fashion possibly and often not conversing often with others when he goes about his work at each town he visits. that being said he doesn't do things half-heartedly, when he does labour for farmers and the like he ensures he does the job right, he just makes sure he puts in minimal effort while going about it.