Rock Slide

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Grady demanded. "She has to be somewhere. We need to keep looking."

"Keefe..took her. Listen, I've tried transmitting but we can't find her." Fitz responded.

"It's been days. You really have no trace of her?"

Biana shook her head. "I didn't even know she was gone until Fitz ran into my room and started yelling and crying."

"Why would be use Amy as bait?" Edaline asked, her voice shaking.

"Because he knows how much she loves her sister." Biana walked over to Edaline and grabbed her hands. "He's a bad man. He'll do anything for Sophie."

"Fitz told us she froze the lake." Dex said, stepping out of the shadows. "Is it possible that she manifested as a froster?"

"We can worry about that when she's back and safe." Grady informed. "Would you mind taking us to the lake?"

Fitz, Dex and Biana nodded in unison.

"There has to be a way to find her..." Edaline said as she sank to the ground and placed her hand on the still frozen water.

Biana rested a hand on her shoulder. "We will find her... We won't rest until we do."

Edaline pulled her close and cried. "Thank you."

Just then, Grady walked towards the lake. He was joined with Alden and Della.

"I've just hailed Juline. If we're guessing right, that Sophie is a froster, she should be able to help."

"You mean she could unfreeze it? Maybe there was a tunnel or something that leads us to her?" Dex asked with hints of hope in her voice.

"We can't breath underwater and we don't have the gadgets." Fitz said.

"Perhaps I can help with that?"

Everyone turned and saw Linh and Juline.

"Eda.." Juline said.

Edaline stood and the two sisters ran to each other, wrapping themselves in a hug and crying.

"Does this mean we have everyone we need?" Linh asked.

They all nodded and set to work.

Juline sank to her knees and pressed her hands on the ice. She took a deep breath in as it soon began to vanish.

Sophie couldn't wait another day. She needed to act. Fast.

She sat in Keefe's lap, getting used to playing along. He had fallen asleep but was still holding her.

A medium tremor woke him up.

"What was that?" He asked, looking at Sophie.

"I will ask once more." She stood and placed her hand on a wall as a bead of sweat dropped down her forehead. "Let me go."

"You've been acting?"

"You think I wanted what you did to me last night?! NO! I had to act. But I'm tired of acting.." A crack split a nearby wall.

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster. If you break this place down, there is no one to save you."

The shaking continued, growing more and more violent.