You Kids...

Sophie left the Vacker house that day with two suitcases packed to the brim.

Biana took it upon herself to buy Sophie and Fitz new clothes for their honeymoon. They just prayed they were good.

It was fairly early, so they said their goodbyes, dropped William off to her parents and leaped away.

But this time, with a blue crystal.

When they reformed, they found themselves ankles deep in the sand. But warm, soft sand. They were somewhere tropical.

"Fitz?" Sophie asked, opening her eyes and letting them adjust to the light. "Where are we?"

"Oh, you know." Fitz smiled and blew his hair out of his face. "Just the number one honeymoon spot in the world."

A wave of excitement raced through Sophie. "WE'RE IN CAPRI?!"

"Wow, you really know your geography," Fitz said, slightly concerned for his squealing and giggling wife.

"Capri is only the best honeymoon spot in the world!" She cleared her throat and closed her eyes. "Capri's incredible landscape will no doubt sweep honeymooners off their feet. The Italian island's stunning cliffs frame its beaches, making for an unforgettable spot to wade through the water or enjoy a meal at a beachfront restaurant. Keep in mind, because of its cliffy topography, Capri's beaches are made up of pebbles rather than sand. The top free beaches visitors should check out include Marina Grande and Marina Piccola. Travelers can also pay for access to Bagni Tiberio beach club to enjoy its shoreline and amenities like a full-service restaurant and bar, and lounge chair rentals."

"Uhhhhh...." Fitz was now, most certainly, concerned. "What?"

"I don't know," Sophie said, her eyes widening. "I almost feel as if we are characters in a book and the author is trying to find the absolute weirdest way to incorporate humor because she feels recently the story we are in is dark and depressing and she needs to be happier. And ya know what? I feel like she's really really happy that she has the readers she does and she loves them and is so grateful for Biana because this is ALL BECAUSE OF BIANA but she doesn't feel deserving. Also, her family thinks she's weird. But as she's writing what I'm saying she is finding this less and less funny. In fact, now she thinks this isn't funny as all and quite sad."

They stared at each other for a moment.

"NAaaaaaaaaaaah." Fitz shrugged it off. "Let's go check into the hotel."

Sophie hid behind Fitz as he spoke to a receptionist and checked them into their room. She was getting some weird glances from people and workers for what she assumed was her clothes.

She clung to Fitz as the woman at the front desk responded.

"You should be all set to go. But ya know..." She leaned in closer and tucked her blonde hair behind her ear. "What's a guy like you doing all alone on a famous honeymoon sight like this?"

"Uhh..." Fitz said shocked by the woman's boldness. "I'm actually with my wi-."

"And how lucky am I to be on this shift right now. Who knows?!" She giggled and looked Fitz right in his beautiful teal eyes. "Maybe this could be where our honeymoon is-."

Sophie ran out from behind Fitz, where she was hidden, and slammed her hands on the desk.

"Well guess WHAT lady," Sophie said through gritted teeth. "I would kindly appreciate it if you would stop flirting with my HUSBAND!"

"HUSBAND!?" She asked. "What do you mean husba--?"

Sophie threw her left hand into the air, her palm facing her, and displayed the ring she wore on her finger. "Yeah. So guess what? Give me the room keys and we'll be on our merry way. And who knows? Maybe we can see you in the halls and ignore you! Ya know. Cause he was checking into a honeymoon suite. Ta-ta!"

She snatched they keycards out of the womans hand as she stood there, frozen. Sophie checked the room number and pulled her luggage to their room.

Sophie collapsed into the large bed as soon as she walked into their hotel room.

Her hands shot to her face as she covered her eyes.

Fitz laughed quietly and walked over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed and played with Sophie's hair. "That was really cool."

"What?" Sophie said, peeking out from behind her hand.

"I just thought it was really cool how you handled that. Plus, seeing you jealous was very cute." He cooed.

Sophie turned pink and rolled away from him.

However, her wrist was grabbed and she was forced to face Fitz.

Their lips connected a few moments after.

Their sweet moment, unfortunately, was broken by a man standing in the doorway.

"You kids really can't keep your hand off of each other."