Two days

It had been four days since Sophie gave birth. That left two days until the wedding.

Their house was done, and was currently being furnished.

Della was almost ready to give birth and Biana was freaking out about being an aunt.

For the first time in a while, Sophie could sit in her bay window and smile, knowing everything would be okay.

She rested her head against the warm glass and nearly fell asleep.

A loud knock scared her and she fell off of the window and onto the floor.

Fitz walked in, followed by Biana. Biana immediately vanished and reappeared next to Sophie. She offered her a hand and helped her up.

"Thank you." Sophie laughed.

"Sorry!" Fitz apologized. "I didn't mean to scare you."

Sophie shrugged.

Recently, Sophie had picked up a new nervous habit, braiding her hair in hopes to keep her eyelashes.

She twisted her blonde hair into a complex braid.

Biana rolled her eyes. "You look like that one girl from that one human movie with the ice powers."

"Elsa?" Sophie asked?

"That's the one."

"Oh yeah?"

Sophie smirked and shot out her hand. A blast of ice formed and froze the ground next to Biana.

"WHAT THE-?!" Fitz yelled and jumped back.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WHAAT?!" Biana mimicked his terror.

"OH I'M SO SORRY!" Sophie yelled and pulled her hand against her chest. "I FORGOT I COULD DO THAT!"

"YOU KNEW?!" Fitz yelled.

Upon hearing the screams, Grady and Edaline burst into the room along with Sandor.

"WHAT HAPPENING?!" They all asked in unison.

"Uhhhhhh..." Sophie fiddled with her hands. Then she placed them in front of her and made a snowman. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs...?"

A heavy silence fell over the room.

"Are there any more abilities you have now?" Sandor sighed.

"Oh!"

Sophie walked over towards her window, took a deep breath, and walked through the wall and outside.

She began to fall but was surprisingly calm as her friends and family (and Sandor) ran to the window to find her.

A large pile of snow formed beneath her and she landed on it. It was definitely not a soft landing.

"Telepath, inflictor, polyglot, teleporter, froster and phaser?" Elwin said, bandaging Sophie's sore arm. "Am I forgetting any?"

Sophie was silent for a moment. "Enhancer."

"Well, the black swan might have just given you very ability ever."

"They said I'm not a pyrokanetic.."

"One day," Edaline said, laughing. "you're going to have like 15 abilities."

"And her kids will have them too." Elwin chuckled.

The room went silent. Sophie sat in Fitz's lap and sunk into his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-."

"How is he?" Sophie asked. "Is she getting stronger?"

"He is. Which makes sense, since he has a very strong mama."

She smiled to herself and leaned her head back, resting it of Fitz's shoulder. "That's good."

"Well leave you two alone." Edaline said and motioned for everyone to follow her out.

"Oh," Elwin stopped and turned to Sophie. "and be careful with your arm."

She nodded and waved them goodbye. Once they were gone, she looked up at Fitz and said, "you've been quiet."

"Just thinking." He responded and booped her nose.

"About what?"

"About how lucky I am to have you." He responded and chuckled.

Sophie giggled and poke his cheek, a tiny bit of ice forming on the surface of his skin.

"Guess you can do that now." He laughed.

"It's probably the only reason I was able to escape. Well, I mean with you there too, of course."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. "I'm sorry he did this to you."

"It's.." Sophie hesitated, trying to find the right words. "not okay what he did. But hey, let's forget about him. He can no longer hurt us."

"How do keep so calm?" Fitz asked, clearly not accepting her words. "I've watch you go through everything. Kidnapping, torture, cry. Heck, I was there the entire time they were performing the surgery. You were unconscious and unable to deliver him yourself. How do you do it? Also, we can't keep calling him "him" or "the baby"."

She giggled again. "I stay calm because I know I have you. And my parents, and yours and Biana and Dex and my friends. And you're right. He needs a name."

"Any ideas?"

"Uhm...kinda. I was thinking William? A-after my human father. He was so kind and loving and unconditionally supportive. I want to be like that."

"Then that's what we'll name him." Fitz tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Are you sure you want it to be William?"

She nodded against his chest. "William."