A New Point of View

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE!!!" Biana called throughout the house. "Listen, I'm sorry about the makeover but you knew this would happen when we started dating."

"WHY DO I LOOK LIKE MY MOM?!" Dex asked stepping out of a closet and appeared to be crying.

He had strawberry blonde hair extensions that gave the illusion of a thinner jawline paired with blushed cheeks and painted lips.

Biana held back a laugh, but it came out as a snort.

"You're the second prettiest girl I've ever seen." She said lovingly.

"Aww that's so- WAIT! SECOND?!"

"Well..First is Sophie. So I guess my mom would be second and Edaline third and then of course Fitz is a pretty girl, you should see him all dolled up, and there's my grandma and-."

"Way to boost my self esteem."

"Awwwwe." She smiled and walked over, kissing him on the cheek. "You'll always be the handsomest boy to me."

He kissed her on the forehead. "Now please, get these hair things off me."

"Have you talked to Sophie lately?" Dex asked as Biana took out the last hair extension.

Her face fell and she put it away. "I've hailed her three times a day. She hasn't answered. I'm worried about her. But..I know Fitz has been visiting her occasionally. I hope he saves our Sophie."

"Me too.." He agreed sadly.

"If she continues to be upset we can talk to Grady or Edaline. I've been an awful best friend, not even going over to her house to see if she's okay. But what she's endured and that awful place...? I just..can't."

"Hey, it's okay." Dex stood and wrapped her in a hug. "She'll get better. I promise. In fact, why don't we go visit her right now?"

Biana giggled. "You want to go in blush and lipstick?"

"I forgot about that." She said, sighing.

With a now clean face, Dex and Biana formed in the pastures of Everglen. Biana took a deep breath before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door.

They pasted dinosaurs, vermions and mammoths before approaching the entrance.

Just before she could knock, Biana pulled her fist away from the door and rethought what they were doing. What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she-

Dex knocked for her. She looked up at him and smiled, her expression thanking him.

Edaline opened the door and greeted them.

"What can I do for you two?" She looked down at their hands and then back up to Dex, wiggling her eyebrows and giving a thumbs up.

"Well," Biana started explaining when Dex turned pink. "We were hoping we could stop by and see Sophie. Is that okay?"

"She's not here." Grady called from the living room where he sat on the couch, reading a scroll.

"What?" Dex asked, snapping out of his embarrassment.

"Oh! Right. Fitz came by earlier, as she normally does, and he took her out. I think they went to your house?"

"HE WHAT?!" Biana yelled angrily. She cleared her throat. "Thank you! And sorry for disturbing you."

Her smile looked sweet yet deadly all at once.

Edaline, clearly afraid for her life, nervously laughed. "N-no problem! Be safe!"

"You should tell that to f I t z. Buh-bye!"

They leaned back to Everglen and as soon as they reformed, Biana ran to Fitz's room. She threw the door open the moment she arrived.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME-!" She started, but cut herself off quickly.

The couple lay in the bed, fast asleep and holding each other.

Biana squealed and it's was loud enough to cause Fitz to stir and wake up. "Sophie..? Was that y-? BIANA?!"

She stared back at her with a look that said DONT WAKE HER UP OR I WILL KILL YOU.

She vanished and Fitz was pushed off the bed by..."air".

Biana reappeared in the bed, now cuddling Sophie.

Dex turned pink and said, "that's kinda hot."

"Dex...what the fu-." Fitz started.

"Fitz...? What time is it? How long were we asleep?" Sophie whispered, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She looked over her shoulder and with still blurry eyes, thought Biana was Fitz.

She smiled and kissed Biana on the cheek.

Biana, on the other hand, turned bright red.

"Okay. I agree with Dex.." Fitz said. "Kinda hot."

"What?" Sophie asked, clearly confused. "I thought you were in bed with me. How in the world did you-? OH MY GOSH BIANA!"

Sophie, suddenly realizing the situation, turned an even brighter shade of red than Biana. She fell out of bed and onto the floor, landing on her side.

"I don't think I've ever Sophie this embarrassed." Dex laughed.

"SHUT UP!" Sophie yelled, sitting up and pulling her hair around her face. "Why does this always happens to meeeeeeee?"

"Welp. This was very weird."

"LETS GO PLAY A GAME! Get our minds off this. Please." Sophie suggested urgently.

"Biana, truth or dare?" Fitz asked.

"Truth." She responded confidently, picking at her nails.

"How many people have you kissed?"

"38. "

"38?!" Sophie asked, shocked. "Bianas a player."

"And how many have you kissed Miss Sophie? 37?" Biana asked cockily.

"Only three. But I don't count that one because I didn't want it." She said, laying down and resting her head in Bianas lap.

"Okay then. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Reenact your first kiss." Biana said confidently.

Sophie grew very red and Dex spat out the lush berry juice he was drinking.

"F-fine!" Sophie said, standing and fiddling with her sleeves.

Fitz smirked and began to stand up, but Dex best him to it.

"What are you..?" Fitz asked.

Dex walked over to Sophie before she kissed him.

Biana and Fitz went pale. And looked even more shocked when Dex begrudgingly kissed her back.

The two quickly pulled apart and ran to their partner.

Sophie buried her face in Fitz chest in hopes to hide.

"Well.." Biana finally spoke. "I was not expecting that- at all."