Chapter 3

"Sorry" I mumbled. I looked up. Sheesh, he was tall.

"Don't worry about it." He said. His voice was deep and rich, like dark chocolate. I ducked my head and pulled out an eyelash. 

"Um, well I better get to my seat." I took a step forward, but he grabbed my hand.

"Hey, but I don't even know your name."  I sucked in a breath. What did he want?

"Well, I guess that makes us equal." I wiggled my hand out of his grasp and darted to my seat. The english professor, Professor Kenric, started talking about how amazing metaphors and symbolic writing were. I put my hands on my desk and started listening to the lecture. Then, something hit me in the back of the head. Again, how perfect.

A paper airplane. On it, it had an amazing picture of hands grasping one another. One pulling away, the other clinging on. Above one hand had the name in sloppy writing, 'Keefe'. Above the other, a question mark. I put, 'Sophie Foster' above the other.

I don't know why. I guess it was because I just felt lonely. I folded the page back up, secretly put it on the floor, and looked around to see ice blue eyes right behind me, staring at me, sitting there at his desk. I squared my shoulders and looked back at the front of the room.

Then, I put my foot on the piece of paper and slid it back to him. I could hear it unfolding and glanced back at him.

He looked at me and winked, a smirk on his face. He who finally had a name.

Keefe.