Easter edition!

A/N   So, I am going to look for schoolwork on my computer, and I check Wattpad. I see more than 200 views!!!! Thanks soooo much, everyone! This chapter is going to be about Easter, but honestly, I want to hear what you guys have to say! Give me suggestions! I will write EVERY SINGLE ONE.  I promise. Okay, on to the cute stuff! I know Easter was yesterday, but I was busy doing easter things, so yeah. Time for some Sokeefe! (evilly rubs hands together)

I walk over to the door and open it. I see Keefe standing there, easter baskets on each hand filled with candy and eggs, and him wearing bunny ears, (but his hair still looking perfectly mussed) and a shirt that says 'Chicks are all over me' in pink letters.

I burst out laughing and kiss him. 

"May I come in?" He asks Marella.

"Of course." She tells him. Keefe puts the baskets on the table and then takes out a carton of eggs. 

"Ooh, are we dying them? I dyed one last year that looked like a--" I am cut off by a cracking sound, pressure on my head, and confetti spraying everywhere. 

My cheeks burn. and I look around for my boyfriend. I see him rolling on the floor, laughing his head off. I grab an egg from the carton and throw it at him.

He stops laughing immediately and rolls out of the way before it can hit him. Unfortunately, Keefe was laying right in front of the front door, and Tam just opened it. 

It hit him in the face, which shows how bad my aim is. I was going for the floor! But anyway, pink and yellow confetti smashed into his face, and he got pieces of eggshell in his hair.

"Sorry!" I yell, "I was going for Keefe!"

"It's fine." He says and wipes off his face. 

My head whips around to see the egg coming right for me. I duck, and Tam gets hit again.

"Okay, That's it," Tam growls. Marella giggles and Tam chucks an egg at her. It hits her on her back and she falls onto a beanbag.

"Foster," Keefe shouts. I see another egg coming. I duck and grab another from the carton. I run over to Marella, and Keefe forgets about me for a second. I sneak up behind him. Sometime in all of the chaos, Keefe's bunny ears fell off. I lock eyes with Tam and he smiles. I take that as TIME TO GET KEEFE BACK!

I raise my hand and smash the confetti egg into Keefe's hair. He stops mid-throw, and Marella looks relieved that she didn't get hit. He turns around slowly and growls,

"No one. Touches. The. Hair." I giggle, and that is a mistake. He grabs the whole carton of confetti eggs we have left and throws me over his shoulder.

He throws me onto the couch and holds me down. I am laughing hysterically by now. He starts crushing eggs into my hair and then walks into my room with the rest of the carton. I get up, and realize that it probably isn't good that Keefe is in my room with half of a carton of confetti eggs. I try to open the door, but it's locked.

"Keefe, what are you doing?" I ask. I hear crashing and evil laughter. He walks out and leaves the door open. My jaw drops.

My whole room is covered in confetti. 

"Foster," Keefe calls to me. I come out of my trance and walk over to Keefe. He pats the floor beside him. Marella and Tam are sitting in the beanbag together, eating out of plastic easter eggs filled with candy.

I sit down, and Keefe turns the TV on. We share a chocolate bunny and watch Rise of the Guardians. Keefe puts his arm around me, and when I look over at Marella and Tam, they are both fast asleep. Keefe starts playing with my hair about 3/4 of the way through the movie.  

I look at the real perfect boyfriend, and I kiss him. The movie finishes and I lay my head in his lap. This was the best Easter ever.