Chapter 6

A/N     Hey! I know all of my last chapters have been really short, but I promise this one will be longer! And guess what? I woke up and saw that I have 20 VIEWS! Even if that is one person looking at it 20 times, still, Thanks sooooo much! Okay, now I better start writing. 

Keefe put his feet up on the table. Why is he over here? It's not like I'm pretty. Just... average. 

"Foster," Why did he call me by my last name? "Lemme ask you something. Why are you sitting alone? And secondly, why do you keep staring longingly at that table over there?" He pointed with his chin and then looked at me and smirked.

"Um,  I have questions, too. Like, hmm, let's see. Why do so many girls probably have a crush on you and you are sitting with me? The weirdo, The loner, The one who skipped two grades."

"Because you're beautiful." He looked at me. I blushed. And the bell rang

"Just so you know, you still haven't answered my question. And I have my ways of figuring things out." He got up and winked at me, then went to his next class. Leaving me there, speechless.

                                                        o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

When I get home, Grady and Edaline are waiting for me. Um, that's weird. They are usually working at the zoo at this hour. Edaline says,

"Honey, your father and I have come to a decision. We know you have asked about getting a dorm, and so we have thought about it. We think since you are now old enough, that it would be okay. You are in college, so pick a roommate and a dorm!" They started crying and mumbling about how big she has become. Sophie ran to them and pulled them into the biggest hug EVER! But, while I was hugging them, I realized.... I lost all of my friends when I lost my boyfriend.