chp 3: That night

Yun Luo heard the mention of that night, and the tears in Shui Yan were shaking.

    Emperor Jue slowly raised his eyes, the two eyes were opposite.

    "If I really want you, do you think you escaped that night?" There was a gleam of coldness in Eagle's eyes, and there was another kind of ambition.

    Yunluo's psychological uncomfortableness was blocked, and a pair of pure eyes blinked and looked at Di Juege, some wronged, some scared.

    "Uncle Emperor, Luo Lu doesn't like it." She didn't like the touch, she was like a plate of meals, and he had little left to eat. He wouldn't do that before.

    There was some frustration in Emperor Jue's eyes, and his dense brows were slightly locked, but no more anger appeared. He pulled thinly and covered Yun Luo's body, his tone was slightly cold, but he could not feel the coldness.

    "Don't like it or afraid of that strange feeling."

    Yun Luo's small face was slightly Zou, thinking about this problem, for a long time, his small soft lips spit out: "Fear."

    A pair of little hands in the quilt stretched out, holding the emperor A beautiful suit jacket, a pair of beautiful purple eyes looking at him, full of grievances.

    "Uncle Emperor, don't fall into this way."

    There is only one person in the world who can provoke the emotions of Di Jue Ge. There is only one person, Yun Luo. She can make Di Jue Ge cold and ruthless, or she can make Di Jue Ge gentle and exude Only a little bit of mercy left.

    Di Jue's forehead rested on Yun Luo's forehead, and the sexy magnetic voice said, "I'll wait for you to get used to it slowly."

    After a kiss blocked Yun Luo's lips, the kiss was fanatic, but not too eager. Xu is afraid to scare the person in his arms again.

    Yun Luo resisted and was not used to it. She felt that her hands were just holding her honestly, and her body began to relax. She knew that this was the bottom line of Emperor Ge. If she was not obedient, he would not be just Just kiss.

    Di Jue was particularly satisfied with her slight changes. The depression just stopped no longer, taking everything that belonged to him and absorbing all her goodness.

    It took a long time for the kiss to end, there was some discomfort on the mouth, it felt swollen, and the tongue was a little numb.

    Di Jue looked at his masterpiece, a smile on his lips, a low voice, dumb, and a repressive mood.

    "I'm going to take a shower, you stay obedient."

    Yun Luo blinked, his eyes grateful.

    The sound of water soon came from the bathroom. Yun Luo rolled up the quilt and looked up at the blue sky and white clouds outside the window. The delicate little face was full of puppets. For fourteen years, she was imprisoned here for fourteen years. She didn't have much memory before the age of five. She vaguely remembered a woman who likes white tulips. She likes to draw. She will call her mummy. No matter how much, she can't remember.

    I don't know how long after that, the bathroom door opened, and Yun Luo stopped all thoughts.

    I saw that Di Jue was wearing a white bathrobe, and the hair on his head was dripping with water droplets. His cold face was perfect like a knife, but he held a towel in his hand and walked towards the cloud. Came over, then squatted at Yun Luo's feet, the hot towel touched Yun Luo's ankle, Yun Luo consciously withdrew, but a wrist grabbed her ankle and she was not allowed to move.

    He didn't let go of her feet until his feet were cleaned, and Yun Luo immediately put her feet into the quilt, and wrapped it in the quilt like a cocoon.

    She watched Di Jue go back to the bathroom and put a towel, walked out again, and then sat by the bed.

    Yun Luo's heart fluttered and fluttered