chp 12 : Dirty

But this is also the only method that Di Jue Ge can think of at this time. She has always yearned for freedom, and he tried his best to give her what she wanted, under his permission, under his wings.

    Zi Zi blinked, revealing a trace of purity, a trace of simplicity, yet a trace of water, a trace of grievance, a trace of discomfort.

    "What happened last night, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The pair of eagle eyes are firm and regretful.

    Yun Luo heard the surprise in the purple eyes of the three words Sorry, he had never been so, the delicate little face was overwhelmed, the original blame, and the discomfort in his heart seemed to dissipate a bit, pursed his lips, and remembered Yesterday, Yun Luo's face suddenly turned white. He quickly got up from Di Juege's body, ran into the bathroom, and vomited on the sink, as if he wanted to vomit all the dirty things.

    There was a hand gently patting her back, and a voice of concern came.

    "What's wrong? Isn't it uncomfortable."

    Yun Luo slowly raised his eyes, and said in a trembling voice: "Dirty",

    tears fell down after he finished speaking.

    Di Jue's face sank in an instant, Xu Shi realized what she said, and the voice was a little cold, but still felt that he deliberately suppressed coldness and anger, holding the toothbrush on the sink, squeezing the toothpaste And then handed it to Yunluo, saying: "When you brush your teeth, it won't be dirty after brushing."

    Yunluo took the toothbrush and started brushing. I don't know how long it took to brush, at least five minutes, until the angry voice came from my ear. .

    "Enough, don't brush your mouth again." If you didn't know that she was really not used to it, and scared her last night, Di Jue really could not wait to kill her. Is he so scornful, is he dirty? Where is dirty.

    After the toothbrush was snatched, Yunluo stopped and began to rinse his mouth. He felt a fresh mouth, and Yunluo eased a little. Looking at the bathroom, there was a scene from last night in his mind. Yunluo panicked. After escaping, his waist was imprisoned, and his head twitched to his tough chest. It was uncomfortable and hard.

    The jaw was lifted, and her eyes were forced to look at him.

    Yun Luo pursed his lips, looking helpless.

    Di Jue Ge directly blocked her lips, arrogant, domineering, and directly grabbed the soft lips to bite, he just let her body, every inch of her left his smell, his traces.

    Woo, crying came, Di Jue Ge's face was colder, the kiss was stronger, and she was forced to entangle with him.

    "Miss, the porridge has been served."

    Shi Ma's voice came, not sure if Master Ye would be in the room, Shi Ma did not dare to enter. If there was no one in the room, it could only be the cloakroom and the bathroom. The lady is okay, if the master is here, she dare not enter.

    Di Jue Ge stopped his movements, eyes stopped on the soft, slightly swollen lips, and a face was covered with tears again, Di Jue Ge's face sank with a cold voice: "Go out and eat some porridge. "

    For several days, although Di Juege was at home occasionally, Yunluo slept early. For several days, she hadn't reversed her words.

    On this day, carrying his bag early, he came down to the lobby on the first floor and found that Di Jue was actually there. Shouldn't he have left early?

    Yunluo's look wasn't too good, but An Fen was sitting opposite, his mouth softly spit out: "Emperor Uncle"

    "After breakfast, I will send you to school."