chp 16 :Turns out to be a beauty

Watching Yunluo leave the classroom, An Xiaoxiao started to count them one by one, how did they know each other?

    Yun Luo followed Bai Zilan in front, and finally stopped in another building, with the words Student Union written at the door.

    Bai Zilan pushed open the door and walked in.

    The space inside is large and can be explained by luxury. Unlike an office place, it is like a high-end leisure place.

    On the leather sofa, there are three boys, one of whom is lying on his mobile phone, playing games and making hacking noises from time to time.

    Another was watching with a book, and the other was sitting and thinking.

    When I saw Bai Zilan, I only heard a refreshing voice.

    "How, people."

    Bai Zilan gave way, and the cloud behind came in.

    The man who spoke said, with surprise in his eyes, the game he had originally played stopped and he sat up.

    Looking through the eyes.

    "It's no wonder that Brother Jun let Shen Jiu Duo take care of it, it turned out to be a beauty."

    Ye Shen Jiu's complexion was not very good, and a cold voice said: "Where is my brother?"

    Yun Luo looked at the sofa alone The boy, a pair of Dan Fengyan and Ye Xijun are very similar, with a very high nose bridge and slender cheeks, they are very similar, at least six or seven points, this is Yun Luo's first reaction, feel unintentionally close.

    There was some rejoicing in her eyes, she walked over and smiled slowly.

    "Are you late at night?"

    Bai Zilan felt uncomfortable about Yunlu's sudden change of attitude. Why is he so unseen in her?

    Ye Shenjiu was good for the sudden, and didn't feel anything, but his mood was very unpleasant. He twisted his eyebrows, and his cold voice was not troubled.

    "Where is my brother?"

    Yunluo realized at this time that the boy in front of him seemed not very willing to make friends with her.

    Some lost eyes dropped.

    "Uncle Xijun is on the island."

    "Island? What island?"

    Yunluo shook her head, and she didn't know. Although she lived there for more than ten years, she didn't even know where it was. She sat directly. Yucheng, who came by helicopter, had been sleeping on the plane, and she didn't know.

    "Then what do you know?" Ye Shenjiu said angrily, Dan Feng's eyes were full of anger, Ye Xijun was missing, how could he call him, text message, he didn't reply, he was his brother, and he was most respect People, although he was very troublesome with his parents, he did not expect him to ignore him. The only call was because of the girl and the stranger in front of him.

    Yun Luo shook his head and shouted a few words abruptly.

    "I don't know anything."

    Ye Shen was angry for a long time and stood up like a gust of wind. He came to Yunluo's side. His fierce eyes looked at Yunluo, his eyes full of anger.

    "Where is Ye Xijun?" The scream in my heart turned into all the roar.

    Yun Luo stepped back in fear, his face pale.

    Seeing Ye Shenjiu wanted to go further, Bai Zilan directly blocked Yun Luo in front of him, pulling Ye Shenjiu's urge to kill.

    "Shen Jiu, calm down, the little girl is afraid."

    Bai Zilan didn't know why, looking at her pale face with a fearful expression, she especially wanted to protect her.

    Yun Luo didn't expect it to be like this.

    She cautiously probed: "Do you hate Uncle Xijun?" If so, why did Uncle Xijun let her stay in the night when the school was in trouble.

    "Uncle Xijun?"

    Bai Zilan heard a few words, her mouth twitched, Ye Xijun was 29 years old, they called his brother, she called his uncle, is she a generation younger than them?