chp 19 : I want to thank

An Xiaoxiao talked about the scene when she first saw Yunluo. This girl looked like a falling angel. She was not like ordinary people. She was too simple. Pure as if she had not experienced any wind and frost. Closed in their own world.

    "What do you mean?" Bai Zilan also felt something.

    "I don't know. When I first saw Yunluo, I chatted briefly. She just said that this was her first time going to school. Her eyes were full of strangeness and surprise. Lan, we have known since childhood, Yunluo is very simple. You really like her, I hope you do n’t treat her like other girls in the past, she will be scared, she is particularly afraid of other people ’s touch, just now you have seen it, you want to touch her, she ’s already scared of her body Shivering, even I only pulled her arm at most, she was nervous. "For

    a long time, Bai Zilan's eyes showed pain, why she was in such a state as if she had been tortured by an inhuman person as a child.

    "Okay, Yunluo and I will go back to the classroom first. Think about what I said, but don't scare her anymore." An

    Xiaoxiao's personality is casual and heroic, which is why she can and Bai Zilan, night sinking The reason why they can play for a long time.

    After school, An Xiaoxiao didn't find Yunluo, who had thought of going home with her, but nobody saw it in a blink of an eye.

    When Yunluo walked out of the school gate, a black Maybach had parked opposite.

    The zebra crossing was full of joy, and the little white face was full of smiles.

    After walking over, he got into the car and drove it up.

    Di Jue Ge has closed the notebook and threw it aside.

    Reaching, he put Yun on his lap, one hand dominating the waist.

    Looking at some reddish face, Di Jue Ge's fingers touched her cheek, and the tone was low: "Why? Run out?"

    Yun Luo nodded with a smile.

    "How are you today, still not used to it?"

    "Very good, I like it." Although I was a little overwhelmed and didn't know how to deal with it, I liked the people around me. I didn't feel lonely and felt warm.

    Yunluo buried his head in Di Juege's arms, and there was some dexterity in his soft voice: "Emperor Uncle, you said you took me out for a stroll, is it still count?"

    The words of the day fell on her heart, Yunluo thought The night market said by An Xiaoxiao was a little excited.

    "Is there a place I want to go?" Di Jue Ge raised his eyebrows, the corners of his lips ticked, and thin lips printed a kiss on Yunluo's clean forehead.

    "

    Xiao Xiao said that Xing Hua Ling was particularly lively and fun at night. I want to go." "Xiao Xiao?" Di Jue Ge heard these two words, his eyes slightly cold, and his thin lips showed a chill.

    Yun Luo raised his eyes, looking at Di Jue Ge's complexion, and eagerly explained: "A girl I just met."

    The coldness in Di Jue Ge's eyes gradually faded when he heard the word girl.

    Thin lips spit out: "Okay, I will eat out today and take you to go shopping after dinner."

    "Huo     Qi , go to the emperor."

    "Good, Emperor Uncle is very good."

Yun Luo was very excited, and his eyes were full of water. Is excited.

    Di Jue slowly approached, but his eyes stayed on the pink lips: "Luo Luo, but I want to thank."

    Yun Luo's eyes flashed, and he shyly buried his head in Di Jue's neck: "Uncle, I do n’t want it. ”

    Looking at someone who was so shy at all, Emperor Ge's eagle eyes locked her tightly, her cold face exuded softness, and no further.