chp 6 : Is it so swollen

After night, the island is particularly quiet. The sound of the sea breeze from the distance, the gauze on the floor-to-ceiling window has blown up, and the clouds lie on the marble railings, looking at the distance, comfortable.

    After dinner, Di Jue went to the study room to deal with things, and Ye Xijun returned to her laboratory. Yunluo looked forward to the future, and she could leave here tomorrow.

    "Miss, your favorite thing, Shima has already organized it for you."

    Shima was so excited that Miss could finally leave, how difficult it was.

    Yun Luo turned to look at Shima, with a smile on her face, and walked towards the room. She said, "Thank you, Shima."

    Shima was sobbing and tearful, wiping her tears, and said, "Shima is happy for Miss."

    When Yun Luo saw Shi Ma crying, her tears began to turn, and she was anxious: "Shi Mom, don't cry, don't cry."

    Yun Luo took the paper towel on the bedside and handed it to Shi Ma.

    "Hey, ma'am, when you live outside, you have to listen to the grandfather. The only person who hurts the most in this world is the grandfather." The wealthy life is complicated, let alone a family like the grandfather. I do n’t know if I can go outside. habit.

    "Isn't Shima with me?" Shima took care of her since she was used to it.

    Shima shook her head and said with a smile: "No, Shima is old, she is used to life on the island, and ca n’t adapt to going outside."

    Shima did n’t say that people who came here, unless there was an order, It is impossible for anyone to go out, because here looks like heaven, but has the darkest side in the world, but it never appears in the castle, but on the other side of the island, heaven, hell.

    "Mother

    Shi " Mrs. Shi smiled. "Well, Mrs. Shi is going to work first. The lady will rest early. Tomorrow, the lady will be free."

    Shima left the room, Yunluo's mood seemed low. It turned out that she would leave so many familiar people, Shima, Panshi, like her brother, and a place to live from a young age.

    Yunluo walked towards the study. The promenade was not long. When he walked to the front of the study, the door was not closed. Yunluo walked in and looked at the man working at his desk.

    He heard only a low, magnetic sound.

    "Come here."

    Yun Luo walked over, one hand stretched out, conscious she was around the desk.

    As soon as he approached, the whole person fell into the arms of Di Juege.

    Di Jue stopped the things in his hands, touched the coldness of Yun Luo's arms, frowned, and said, "Standing again on the windowsill to blow hair."

    This girl's habit always forgot to wear clothes.

    Di Jue took the thin blanket draped next to him and wrapped it on Yun Luo's body, but Yun Lu suddenly faced directly opposite him. He took one foot and sat directly on Di Jue's legs, his expression frowned. This is the girl ’s favorite action when he was a child. He has already told her that he must not do so in the future. The gauze blocked the legs, but exposed below the knees. If she rubbed again, her thighs would also be exposed.

    Di Jue said deeply: "Turn around."

    Yun Luo grumbled his lips and raised his eyes, "Uncle Di, I want Shima to leave with me."

    Di Jue Shen's eyes looked at Yun Luo's soft piece. The red lips are extremely seductive, and never thought about directly blocking the lips of Lao Gao.

    The sudden kiss made Yun Luo's face pale again in an instant.

    Hasn't he got better, swollen?

    A pair of small hands kept beating Di Jue Ge, who would stop and pry open her shell teeth, sweeping all her fragrance.