18

A girl with blue dyed hair hops in her car and 18 by anarbor blasts through the speakers.
She head shakes her head at the cops running her way as she peels off into the clear street.
She's able to out drive them as she reaches her home.
An apartment with the most annoying neighbor.
Her stuff is roughly thrown on the couch and she pushes her books on the counter to the side those books being : Bullfinches mythology, A Brief History of the 50's
She sighs and pulls out her computer

She had just stolen information on all of the Avengers in her grasp she had almost all the information possible to have, and now she copy's it into her data base. her file cabinet of information, had every known mutant, hero, or god.

Now that she sounds like a raging sociopath let's show you why she's not.

She was born on August 8th 1700 yet this year she once again for the 305th time turns 18.
She not sure why she like this from what she knows her body mutated on its own.
She keeps quiet and has one friend that know her secret, only acuatenices  for the most part to keep her from going insane.

Now Jolene is untested in anyone like her trying to figure out why she's like this her family had no others like her so now she's stuck trying to find out why she's unable to die.
So far 3 theory's have shown up.
Her neighbor wade was a mutant and mercenary and complete dick. But he was her friend her only friend he would sit at her bar and eat chimichangas while she worked most nights .

Her hair was blue and she dressed in leather and dark colors though she may come off as some one looking for a fight the second a crowd or cameras show up she's gone.

She places the folder next to her and photo copy's them sliding each page into there respective folder.
After the copy's were made digital copy's were saved on to two hard drives both were hidden in case she needed to get away she wouldn't loose her work.

"Finally! I hate copying things it takes forever" she closes her computer and lays on the couch.
She's not a criminal but easily could be one.
Her fear of attention got to her in the worst ways .

——hope you enjoyed! More is to come!! Grammar is crap in some spots will be fixed "girl in the yellow shoes" is being fixed at the moment. Hope you have a good day stay safe!—-